TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, please do not block our ads. Thank you.
Page 181 of 200 FirstFirst ... 81131171179180181182183191 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,715 of 2995

Thread: Donald Trump

Should Get Out More Thermostat9's Avatar
    Liked 1,199 in 756 posts

Default Re: Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by saga_lout View Post
    And it's in The Guardian. We've already established that their journalists are beyond reproach and I'm sure The Guardian wouldn't have printed it without fact checking it.
    Instead of continuing to be a massive twat, why not tell us what you think is wrong with the Guardian piece exactly?

2. TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, please do not block our ads. Thank you.
    Liked 2,713 in 1,824 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thermostat9 View Post
    Instead of continuing to be a massive twat, why not tell us what you think is wrong with the Guardian piece exactly?
    FFS. I said it's in The Guardian, an unimpeachable source. What could possibly be wrong with it? Do you have a problem with the English language?

Liked 1,199 in 756 posts

FFS. I said it's in The Guardian, an unimpeachable source. What could possibly be wrong with it? Do you have a problem with the English language?
    You want to take over the role as the gob shite gimp with pointless snivelling drivel? Fair enough.

You want to take over the role as the gob shite gimp with pointless snivelling drivel? Fair enough.
    Pointless, snivelling drivel. No, I'll leave that to you, you're the expert.

Liked 1,238 in 816 posts

How come he's got a No Entry sign over the Seal Of The President on the podium? No, it is not a photoshop job.

Should Get Out More Screwdriver's Avatar
    Liked 3,909 in 1,783 posts

Sad to see Leo Decaprio lumped in with all the fakers. He actually has done a huge amount for awareness over many environmental issues. There's a film he made (the title of which currently escapes me) which is excellent journalism and he used his fame to promote environmental issues with the great and (not so) good.

S.

8. The following user liked this post made by Screwdriver:

Liked 1,199 in 756 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Screwdriver View Post
    Sad to see Leo Decaprio lumped in with all the fakers. He actually has done a huge amount for awareness over many environmental issues.
    There is no reason to imagine that everything you are being told is fake is anything of the sort. Ask who is telling you and why - if it is the Republican party they are looking to deflect the shit that is falling on their heads and will do so using whatever catch-phrase they think will get publicity. Is CNN a 'fake news' channel? Of course not, but the jaffa coloured early onset Alzheimer's sufferer (look up the symptoms of the condition and how and what he says) diverts the story onto them rather than look at the report that the FBI and CIA seem to have been taking seriously.

Sad to see Leo Decaprio lumped in with all the fakers. He actually has done a huge amount for awareness over many environmental issues. There's a film he made (the title of which currently escapes me) which is excellent journalism and he used his fame to promote environmental issues with the great and (not so) good.

S.
    Yeah, lovely bloke. Flying around the world in his private jet telling the plebs they should stop using fossil fuels. A wonderful example to us all.

11. The following user liked this post made by saga_lout:

Liked 1,238 in 816 posts

Nice lad. Heart's in the right place at 40,000 feet.

http://heatst.com/world/leonardo-dic...-private-jets/

13. The following user liked this post made by KorkyKat:

Liked 4,975 in 2,959 posts
    Blog Entries

No, you're doing just fine

Should Get Out More Screwdriver's Avatar
    Liked 3,909 in 1,783 posts

Yeah, lovely bloke. Flying around the world in his private jet telling the plebs they should stop using fossil fuels. A wonderful example to us all.
    Quote Originally Posted by KorkyKat View Post
    Nice lad. Heart's in the right place at 40,000 feet.

http://heatst.com/world/leonardo-dic...-private-jets/
    And just how is he supposed to travel to, say, the UN to give voice to the countless millions of us who are a little bit upset to see the Amazon rainforest being torn down? On a fucking bicycle?

This is MY planet too you know. Maybe he should stick to coffee adverts and telling the UK to take in more immigrants.

S.

Liked 4,975 in 2,959 posts
    Blog Entries

And just how is he supposed to travel to, say, the UN to give voice to the countless millions of us who are a little bit upset to see the Amazon rainforest being torn down? On a fucking bicycle?

This is MY planet too you know. Maybe he should stick to coffee adverts and telling the UK to take in more immigrants.

S.
    Bit rich lecturing people on climate change when he doesn't even make the obvious efforts like taking commercial flights. Obviously commercial flights are bad but not as bad as a personal jet so if he is off to deliver a dead important message you'd think he'd want to take the best of a bad choice.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/rrapier/.../#263c20c068a2

17. The following 2 users liked this useful post by go_slow:

S.
    Not sure if serious.

Here we go anyway: Why does he have to travel? He's a film actor, used to speaking somebody else's words as if they were true to a camera, why can't he speak his words to a camera?

If he does have to travel what's wrong with business class? It seems to be good enough for most business people.

19. The following user liked this post made by saga_lout:

Liked 1,550 in 838 posts

Meh. Get used to it, there is 4 years of pain for Trump ahead.
    That's a bold and confident prediction. If I was a betting man I might put a fiver on him being impeached before his first term was up.

I'd probably get poor enough odds that it wouldn't be worth the effort.

Liked 1,199 in 756 posts

Quote Originally Posted by balbas View Post
    That's a bold and confident prediction. If I was a betting man I might put a fiver on him being impeached before his first term was up.

I'd probably get poor enough odds that it wouldn't be worth the effort.
    I have already said that, but if we are not that lucky every group of people he upsets will be gunning for him - and this could well be the CIA or FBI 'leaking' the document.....

Go Back to Forum My Forum