TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, please do not block our ads. Thank you.

Thread: Farecla G6 Cutting Paste

Liked 67 in 53 posts

Default Farecla G6 Cutting Paste

If you have ever tried to get scuff marks from a new water based painted bike you will know what it is like. Farecla G6 is second to none. I have used it on the most stubborn marks on a Gold Wing, Pan European and a Hornet and it always comes up trumps. Last time I used it was the other week. When I returned from France I noticed that the rucksack strap had been rubbing on the paintwork. In five minutes it was gone.

I have even used it on a visor, a scratched screen and to remove vandal scratches from my car window with a Dremel at low speed. Its best used with a damp cloth. A handy size tube will last for ages. It's much better than T Cut and less aggressive. Best done by hand on small surfaces.

Register to join this UK Motorbike Forum, start a motorbike blog, or use our free motorbike classifieds!

2. TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, please do not block our ads. Thank you.
    Liked 38 in 22 posts

Default Re: Farecla G6 Cutting Paste

Do you have a supplier link for this product please?

Liked 67 in 53 posts

Sure. You should be able to get it locally but you can also get it from the people who supply the touch up paint to nearly all bikes made.

RS Motorbike Paint - Motorcycle paint, bike paint, Honda Yamaha Kawasaki

or as the link shown

http://www.autopaintsbrighton.co.uk/...tube-213-p.asp

Register to join this UK Motorbike Forum, start a motorbike blog, or use our free motorbike classifieds!

Liked 38 in 22 posts

Thank you.

Go Back to Forum My Forum