TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, please do not block our ads. Thank you.

Thread: how to trick the internet?-"video not available in your geographic region"

Liked 27 in 19 posts
    Blog Entries

Question how to trick the internet?-"video not available in your geographic region"

I want to watch the below:

Late Show Video - Sheryl Crow In Concert - CBS.com

but it won't let me.

How do I convince it I'm in the USA please?

Why? Well I like her anyway, but apparently the last song, a cover of Jackson's I Want You Back is kicking. Heard it on the radio 2 days ago & it's great!

2. TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, please do not block our ads. Thank you.
    Liked 0 in 0 posts

Default Re: how to trick the internet?-"video not available in your geographic region"

Anonymous proxy server.

The free internet ones will all be too slow, you might try installing something like Get Behind the Shield! Hotspot Shield by AnchorFree
    Register to join this UK Motorbike Forum, start a motorbike blog, or use our free motorbike classifieds!

Liked 27 in 19 posts
    Blog Entries

Thumbs up Re: how to trick the internet?-"video not available in your geographic region"

Quote Originally Posted by fulltilt View Post
    Anonymous proxy server.

The free internet ones will all be too slow, you might try installing something like Get Behind the Shield! Hotspot Shield by AnchorFree
    spot on-thank you very much.

Liked 27 in 19 posts
    Blog Entries

Default Re: how to trick the internet?-"video not available in your geographic region"

SM, would you be able to run this in reverse please?

http://www.therevcounter.co.uk/general...ml#post1424439

Get Behind doesn't seem to do the trick for USA wanting to access BBC iplayer for FA's Pointless quiz show.

Liked 0 in 0 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Editor View Post
    SM, would you be able to run this in reverse please?

http://www.therevcounter.co.uk/general...ml#post1424439

Get Behind doesn't seem to do the trick for USA wanting to access BBC iplayer for FA's Pointless quiz show.
    http://www.expatshield.com/
    Register to join this UK Motorbike Forum, start a motorbike blog, or use our free motorbike classifieds!

Go Back to Forum My Forum