TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, please do not block our ads. Thank you.

Thread: For Sale 2004 Suzuki GSXR 600 track bike

Liked: 1/1

Default For Sale 2004 Suzuki GSXR 600 track bike

I bought this just over a year ago from a guy called Mike who raced it in the Rookie Class of BEMSEE.

Since I have owned it I have done only 4 track days.

I am in Inters groups and am middle of the pack when it come to riding and speed.

I change the oil and filters after every other TD and change the fluids at the same time.

I have V5 docs for it also and was first registered Nov 2004 (I am the third owner)

Spec is.....

Standard Engine (110bhp)
    Matris 25mm forks
    Nitron Shock
    Full titanium Akropovic Eco system
    Harris rear sets
    Harris Clip ons
    Harris quick release fuel cap
    Pazzo levers
    1/5 turn throttle
    Power Commander
    Quickshifter
    Ohlins Steering Damper
    Gilles chain Adjuster with lifters
    Full set of NRC Engine cases
    R&G Shark Fin
    Stomp Grips

Spares:
    Wets on wheels with discs
    Full set of fairings
    standard down pipes
    Yoshi end can
    Standard levers
    Clip on tubes
    Footrests
    Brake and gear spiggots
    Sprockets
    Standard screen
    Paddock stands to go with the Gilles lifters.

Due to a recent off and broken leg and buggered knees, I am giving up biking, so here is a full TD package all ready for someone to come and collect (I live in Crawley, Near Gatwick Airport, Sussex).

Apart from a 2" 'dink' in the petrol tank on the RH side where it fell off it's stand once, the bike is a pretty clean and tidy bit of kit with an engine that runs sweet and doesn't miss a beat.

There is a good amount of tread left on the dry tyres (not slicks - I am not that good!) and bucket loads on the wets....I think I also have a spare set of dry tyres with loads of tread, but do not have the tyre brands to hand to quote.

I paid around 2,500 for the whole lot, so am looking for offers close to the 2K mark as possible, but open to sensible offers for a quick sale.

PM me if you need any more info.

Thanks for looking

HFB (Mel)DSA_4187.jpgbh1.jpgsmall1.jpg3.jpgDSC_4457.jpg
    Last edited by honda fatboy; 28-05-12 at 11:39.
    Register to join this UK Motorbike Forum, start a motorbike blog, or use our free motorbike classifieds!

2. TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, please do not block our ads. Thank you.
    A Bit Bored
    Liked 0 in 0 posts

Default Re: For Sale 2004 Suzuki GSXR 600 track bike

Hi is this bike still for sale? if so please call or text me ASAP cash waiting can collect the weekend.

Troy

Go Back to Forum My Forum