TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, please do not block our ads. Thank you.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 36

Thread: Local slags

  1. #1
    Should Get Out More MyLittleStudPony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    24,347
    Like
    118
    Liked 151 in 102 posts

    Default Local slags

    Local Slags - Local Dating

    I'm not looking for a dating site but if I was I'd be gutted this one must be a grift. Would any women really sign up? Still, it's a lovely idea. Local slags.
    Register to join this UK Motorbike Forum, start a motorbike blog, or use our free motorbike classifieds!


  2. TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, please do not block our ads. Thank you.
  3. #2
    At Work londonirish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    West London.
    Posts
    1,579
    Like
    2
    Liked 25 in 10 posts

    Default Re: Local slags

    Quote Originally Posted by MyLittleStudPony View Post
    Local Slags - Local Dating

    I'm not looking for a dating site but if I was I'd be gutted this one must be a grift. Would any women really sign up? Still, it's a lovely idea. Local slags.
    You're not looking for a dating site but that just HAPPENED to appear? Uh huh, the pony special not attracting the attention it used to?
    Last edited by londonirish; 11-07-12 at 19:55.
    Register to join this UK Motorbike Forum, start a motorbike blog, or use our free motorbike classifieds!

  4. #3
    At Work mr nozzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hampshire, by the sea
    Posts
    1,036
    Like
    15
    Liked 10 in 7 posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Local slags

    There's a dozen of them, with pictures, on the home page. They must have all signed up!

  5. #4
    Should Get Out More lloyd_christmas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    In the middle
    Posts
    6,569
    Like
    68
    Liked 60 in 33 posts

    Default Re: Local slags

    I have it on good authority that some of the facebook apps, can yield the results the name of that site is promising. (albeit with plenty more potential fallout)



    On a more important note though Pony, have you yet become the player you always could have been?
    Register to join this UK Motorbike Forum, start a motorbike blog, or use our free motorbike classifieds!

  6. #5
    Should Get Out More MyLittleStudPony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    24,347
    Like
    118
    Liked 151 in 102 posts

    Default Re: Local slags

    Quote Originally Posted by lloyd_christmas View Post
    I have it on good authority that some of the facebook apps, can yield the results the name of that site is promising. (albeit with plenty more potential fallout)



    On a more important note though Pony, have you yet become the player you always could have been?

    I found out the rumour that the better a shag a woman is the more mental they are is true.

    I'll give things another go with the bread knife, if she'll go for it. I think she will. If Jeremy Kyle teaches us anything it's that women always take a bad boy back because that's what they like. Besides, divorce was going to come in somewhere between a quarter and a half a million quid.
    Register to join this UK Motorbike Forum, start a motorbike blog, or use our free motorbike classifieds!

  7. #6
    Should Get Out More lloyd_christmas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    In the middle
    Posts
    6,569
    Like
    68
    Liked 60 in 33 posts

    Default Re: Local slags

    Quote Originally Posted by MyLittleStudPony View Post
    I found out the rumour that the better a shag a woman is the more mental they are is true.

    I'll give things another go with the bread knife, if she'll go for it. I think she will. If Jeremy Kyle teaches us anything it's that women always take a bad boy back because that's what they like. Besides, divorce was going to come in somewhere between a quarter and a half a million quid.
    That's our Pony, a quick change of wheels and the lad's back
    Register to join this UK Motorbike Forum, start a motorbike blog, or use our free motorbike classifieds!

  8. #7
    Should Get Out More icarus1859's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    UAE
    Posts
    23,532
    Like
    64
    Liked 157 in 101 posts

    Default Re: Local slags

    Quote Originally Posted by MyLittleStudPony View Post
    I found out the rumour that the better a shag a woman is the more mental they are is true.

    I'll give things another go with the bread knife, if she'll go for it. I think she will. If Jeremy Kyle teaches us anything it's that women always take a bad boy back because that's what they like. Besides, divorce was going to come in somewhere between a quarter and a half a million quid.
    And they say romance is dead...
    Register to join this UK Motorbike Forum, start a motorbike blog, or use our free motorbike classifieds!

  9. #8
    Should Get Out More DefTrap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Roger Barlow's Tour of Europe
    Posts
    19,648
    Like
    154
    Liked 141 in 91 posts

    Default Re: Local slags

    Quote Originally Posted by icarus1859 View Post
    And they say romance is dead...
    It's still breathing - that'll do.

  10. #9
    Should Get Out More Yambo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Looking at the Med . . .
    Posts
    11,082
    Like
    67
    Liked 128 in 70 posts
    Blog Entries
    22

    Default Re: Local slags

    dooley will be along in a bit.

    I do hope that site has been started by a woman.

  11. #10
    Should Get Out More Deer Stalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Slightly to the south of Guildford
    Posts
    12,938
    Like
    19
    Liked 46 in 30 posts

    Default Re: Local slags

    Quote Originally Posted by MyLittleStudPony View Post
    I found out the rumour that the better a shag a woman is the more mental they are is true.

    I'll give things another go with the bread knife, if she'll go for it. I think she will. If Jeremy Kyle teaches us anything it's that women always take a bad boy back because that's what they like. Besides, divorce was going to come in somewhere between a quarter and a half a million quid.
    Good call!
    Register to join this UK Motorbike Forum, start a motorbike blog, or use our free motorbike classifieds!

  12. #11
    Sneaking up behind you Bigyin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    18,831
    Like
    44
    Liked 80 in 49 posts

    Default Re: Local slags

    Quote Originally Posted by lloyd_christmas View Post
    That's our Pony, a quick change of wheels and the lad's back
    As long as he gets the auld Datsun, i've seen it, its mint
    Register to join this UK Motorbike Forum, start a motorbike blog, or use our free motorbike classifieds!

  13. #12
    Should Get Out More MyLittleStudPony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    24,347
    Like
    118
    Liked 151 in 102 posts

    Default Re: Local slags

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigyin View Post
    As long as he gets the auld Datsun, i've seen it, its mint
    Sadly the Auld Datsun's gone. Sold to Crazy Edi from Albania for three and a half. I loved that car. To be fair her undercarriage, mint at the start of my stewardship was looking decidedly shabby by the end of it so maybe it's for the best. Anyway, I've got the big Bimmer now so I'm still rolling on deep dish staggered width 18s.
    Register to join this UK Motorbike Forum, start a motorbike blog, or use our free motorbike classifieds!

  14. #13
    Sneaking up behind you Bigyin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    18,831
    Like
    44
    Liked 80 in 49 posts

    Default Re: Local slags

    Quote Originally Posted by MyLittleStudPony View Post
    Sadly the Auld Datsun's gone. Sold to Crazy Edi from Albania for three and a half. I loved that car. To be fair her undercarriage, mint at the start of my stewardship was looking decidedly shabby by the end of it so maybe it's for the best. Anyway, I've got the big Bimmer now so I'm still rolling on deep dish staggered width 18s.
    <illusions shattered>
    Register to join this UK Motorbike Forum, start a motorbike blog, or use our free motorbike classifieds!

  15. #14
    Should Get Out More MyLittleStudPony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    24,347
    Like
    118
    Liked 151 in 102 posts

    Default Re: Local slags

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigyin View Post
    <illusions shattered>
    I know, I know.
    Register to join this UK Motorbike Forum, start a motorbike blog, or use our free motorbike classifieds!

  16. #15
    A Bit Bored
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Lynchburg, VA
    Posts
    267
    Like
    0
    Liked 0 in 0 posts

    Default Re: Local slags

    So who's signed up then?
    Register to join this UK Motorbike Forum, start a motorbike blog, or use our free motorbike classifieds!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Go Back to Forum My Forum