TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, please do not block our ads. Thank you.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Local slags

Should Get Out More MyLittleStudPony's Avatar
    Liked 97 in 58 posts

Default Local slags

Local Slags - Local Dating

I'm not looking for a dating site but if I was I'd be gutted this one must be a grift. Would any women really sign up? Still, it's a lovely idea. Local slags.
    Register to join this UK Motorbike Forum, start a motorbike blog, or use our free motorbike classifieds!

2. TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, please do not block our ads. Thank you.
    Liked 13 in 5 posts

Default Re: Local slags

Quote Originally Posted by MyLittleStudPony View Post
    Local Slags - Local Dating

I'm not looking for a dating site but if I was I'd be gutted this one must be a grift. Would any women really sign up? Still, it's a lovely idea. Local slags.
    You're not looking for a dating site but that just HAPPENED to appear? Uh huh, the pony special not attracting the attention it used to?
    Last edited by londonirish; 11-07-12 at 19:55.
    Register to join this UK Motorbike Forum, start a motorbike blog, or use our free motorbike classifieds!

Liked 6 in 3 posts
    Blog Entries

There's a dozen of them, with pictures, on the home page. They must have all signed up!

Should Get Out More lloyd_christmas's Avatar
    Liked 35 in 18 posts

I have it on good authority that some of the facebook apps, can yield the results the name of that site is promising. (albeit with plenty more potential fallout)

On a more important note though Pony, have you yet become the player you always could have been?

Liked 97 in 58 posts

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd_christmas View Post
    I have it on good authority that some of the facebook apps, can yield the results the name of that site is promising. (albeit with plenty more potential fallout)

On a more important note though Pony, have you yet become the player you always could have been?

I found out the rumour that the better a shag a woman is the more mental they are is true.

I'll give things another go with the bread knife, if she'll go for it. I think she will. If Jeremy Kyle teaches us anything it's that women always take a bad boy back because that's what they like. Besides, divorce was going to come in somewhere between a quarter and a half a million quid.

Should Get Out More lloyd_christmas's Avatar
    Liked 35 in 18 posts

I found out the rumour that the better a shag a woman is the more mental they are is true.

I'll give things another go with the bread knife, if she'll go for it. I think she will. If Jeremy Kyle teaches us anything it's that women always take a bad boy back because that's what they like. Besides, divorce was going to come in somewhere between a quarter and a half a million quid.
    That's our Pony, a quick change of wheels and the lad's back

Liked 80 in 44 posts

And they say romance is dead...

Liked 85 in 53 posts

Quote Originally Posted by icarus1859 View Post
    And they say romance is dead...
    It's still breathing - that'll do.

Liked 48 in 24 posts
    Blog Entries

dooley will be along in a bit.

I do hope that site has been started by a woman.

Should Get Out More Deer Stalker's Avatar
    Liked 18 in 12 posts

Good call!

Liked 13 in 11 posts

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd_christmas View Post
    That's our Pony, a quick change of wheels and the lad's back
    As long as he gets the auld Datsun, i've seen it, its mint

Liked 97 in 58 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bigyin View Post
    As long as he gets the auld Datsun, i've seen it, its mint
    Sadly the Auld Datsun's gone. Sold to Crazy Edi from Albania for three and a half. I loved that car. To be fair her undercarriage, mint at the start of my stewardship was looking decidedly shabby by the end of it so maybe it's for the best. Anyway, I've got the big Bimmer now so I'm still rolling on deep dish staggered width 18s.

Liked 13 in 11 posts

Sadly the Auld Datsun's gone. Sold to Crazy Edi from Albania for three and a half. I loved that car. To be fair her undercarriage, mint at the start of my stewardship was looking decidedly shabby by the end of it so maybe it's for the best. Anyway, I've got the big Bimmer now so I'm still rolling on deep dish staggered width 18s.
    <illusions shattered>

Liked 97 in 58 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bigyin View Post
    <illusions shattered>
    I know, I know.

A Bit Bored
    Liked 0 in 0 posts

So who's signed up then?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Go Back to Forum My Forum