TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, please do not block our ads. Thank you.

Thread: hag hughes

Liked
    times

Arrow hag hughes

anyone else remember him? a regular in mid 90s PB and other bike mags, had a big smash up box hill.

so there's an article about him and the bikes he built in classic mechanics. at the end of the article it mentions he's now a personal motivation trainer...

About Hag Hughes haghughes.com

a world away from building nutter RG/LC hybrid specials

You have, deep inside you, the potential to be a truly exceptional human being. An incredible power to control not only the way you feel and behave in your everyday life, but the ability to communicate effectively and easily with anyone and everyone, building rapport with all who you meet and allowing you to positively influence the way they feel and act in their lives too. I can swiftly and easily teach you how to unleash those tools and give you a happier, more successful life.

2. TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, please do not block our ads. Thank you.
    Liked
    times

Default Re: hag hughes

I remember his stuff from the magazines well................. seem to recall he got mention on here not that long ago as well in relation to the yamagammas
    Register to join this UK Motorbike Forum, start a motorbike blog, or use our free motorbike classifieds!

Liked
    times

Hag and Jason Emmett(Seans brother) had matching black and white LC's in PB's Readers specials(still got the mag!) He wrote various things for Fast Bikes including race reports and building 'The Thug' ZX7/ZX9 hybrid special. I knew he had done the personal motivation book, i took a guess that he had spent some time in America before writing it

Liked
    times

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny Boy View Post
    Hag and Jason Emmett(Seans brother) had matching black and white LC's in PB's Readers specials(still got the mag!) He wrote various things for Fast Bikes including race reports and building 'The Thug' ZX7/ZX9 hybrid special. I knew he had done the personal motivation book, i took a guess that he had spent some time in America before writing it
    He did the frame conversion on my Yama-Gamma back in about '95-96. The thug was a great project - the bike that we all wished Kawasaki would build. Had 3 chums that worked at FB, was a funny place back in the day.

Liked
    times

PB looked like a right laugh to work with back around then. I remember the matching LCs article and his yammagamma.

Not sure I'd want to hear the motivational bollocks though. In fact, I'm sure I'd not want to hear it.

Should Get Out More
    Liked
    times

I seem to remember he was a bit up himself when I met him, but I could easily be getting him confused with someone else as it was probably 25 years ago.

Certainly remember him and those great weekends at BoxHill. I bought the bike (rebuilt obviously) from him! 10 years riding and 10 years in bits. Now for sale ironically on ebay. Search Harribox
    Knotty

Should Get Out More Deer Stalker's Avatar
    Liked
    times

Didn't he have a shop on the Redhill road next door to Silvermere Golf Club?
    Register to join this UK Motorbike Forum, start a motorbike blog, or use our free motorbike classifieds!

Liked
    times

Quote Originally Posted by Knotty View Post
    Certainly remember him and those great weekends at BoxHill. I bought the bike (rebuilt obviously) from him! 10 years riding and 10 years in bits. Now for sale ironically on ebay. Search Harribox
    Knotty
    Hello and welcome to TRC

Help yourself to the Pineapple hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Deer Stalker View Post
    Didn't he have a shop on the Redhill road next door to Silvermere Golf Club?
    Not sure. Was in Weybridge when I knew him

Go Back to Forum My Forum