TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, please do not block our ads. Thank you.

Thread: LG 55EM9700: pffff.... nowhere NEAR thin enough...

Liked 0 in 0 posts
    Blog Entries

Default LG 55EM9700: pffff.... nowhere NEAR thin enough...

pathetic really.....

first of the mass market OLEDS

i think its about time these latest gubbins are sold with a soundbar thrown in...

im assuming the speakers are in the base... or theres a flat panel in the bottom bezel..
    Register to join this UK Motorbike Forum, start a motorbike blog, or use our free motorbike classifieds!

2. TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, please do not block our ads. Thank you.
    Liked 15 in 11 posts

Default Re: LG 55EM9700: pffff.... nowhere NEAR thin enough...

5" too small for my liking. But I have a soundbar ready

Liked 0 in 0 posts
    Blog Entries

Default Re: LG 55EM9700: pffff.... nowhere NEAR thin enough...

Quote Originally Posted by Lob View Post
    5" too small for my liking. But I have a soundbar ready
    whatchu got?

for a long time i wanted to get one, in particular the Orbitsound T12v3

but having been sent to these time and time again as an example of 'punching way above their weight' home cinema sound im now intending to get these:

Superfi - WHARFEDALE DIAMOND 9.1 SPEAKERS & SW150 SUBWOOFER 2.1 SPEAKER PACKAGE

just as soon as all the unexpected expenses life seems to be chucking my way finally calms down... which should be end of the month

not good when ur work decides to change the bonus structure without prior notification... two quarters in a row... coming up to xmas...
    Register to join this UK Motorbike Forum, start a motorbike blog, or use our free motorbike classifieds!

Go Back to Forum My Forum