TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, please do not block our ads. Thank you.

Thread: Shameless Plug for an old pals guitars

Liked 11 in 7 posts
    Blog Entries

Default Shameless Plug for an old pals guitars

I know it's a plug but would love to have some of TRC's better axe wielders take a peek at the work being turned out by my Dutch friend Leon.
    We first met through our mutual love of sailing. He always carried a guitar onboard and was a mean, mean jazzer and blues man. A few years back he gave up his job with Dutch Television in despair at the decline in standards. He turned instead to making a business out of a hobby - making first class, custom built guitars.
    His English is not too bad and I'm sure he will be happy to discuss individual requirements of technical spects.

vanputtenguitars.nl
    Mainly though just have a look at his web site and imprint the name of a Van Putten along with your old established names.

Thanks for looking
    Register to join this UK Motorbike Forum, start a motorbike blog, or use our free motorbike classifieds!

2. TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, please do not block our ads. Thank you.
    Liked 8 in 4 posts

Default Re: Shameless Plug for an old pals guitars

If you could just let him know that dark grey on black isn't the best text/background combo

Also, couldn't find any info about any guitars.

Liked 171 in 122 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Slenver View Post
    If you could just let him know that dark grey on black isn't the best text/background combo

Also, couldn't find any info about any guitars.
    The links under the text don't work. Try the links at the top of the page.
    Register to join this UK Motorbike Forum, start a motorbike blog, or use our free motorbike classifieds!

Liked 8 in 4 posts

Quote Originally Posted by saga_lout View Post
    The links under the text don't work. Try the links at the top of the page.
    I did, and even let google translate into English. There is a page but just had a brief history, didn't see any models.

Ah, it's under showroom instead of guitars

Liked 11 in 7 posts
    Blog Entries

Thanks for the comments lads, I will pass them on ................. or you could contact him yourselves..................he is very approachable and would like nothing better than an e-chat about his work.

Go Back to Forum My Forum