TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, please do not block our ads. Thank you.

Thread: BMW C650 GT v Honda NC700X

Really Bored
    Liked 5 in 4 posts

Default BMW C650 GT v Honda NC700X

Quite an interesting comparison test. The NC is a 'better scooter than the scooter' - in town, at least:
    Comparison: 2013 BMW C 650 GT vs. 2013 Honda NC700X | Rider Magazine

2. TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, please do not block our ads. Thank you.
    Liked: 1/1

Default Re: BMW C650 GT v Honda NC700X

Think I'd manage a non DCT version and enjoy the considerable saving of the NC700x

Am curious to try and test ride one of these bikes very soon, more as a transport solution than a motorcycle IYSWIM

Should Get Out More Thermostat9's Avatar
    Liked 19 in 11 posts

Quote Originally Posted by stickysidedown View Post
    Am curious to try and test ride one of these bikes very soon, more as a transport solution than a motorcycle IYSWIM
    I want motorcycles to be a transport solution. They are much too important to be toys for middle aged men on sunny Sundays.

Liked: 1/1

Fair one, I guess I should have added 'economical transport solution' I clocked 50,000 miles in the saddle last year, and the f800s took a lot of the strain admirably and with sensible costs.

Whilst my KTM has clocked 50,000 miles now with little to grumble about if I'd done that in a year I'd have spent a considerably larger chunk of coin away to do so.

It's talents are wasted on a dull commute, but for touring, scratching or hacking up a goat track in the dolomites it gives me a smiles per gallon ratio a bike like the nc700 never would

Edit if anyone ever makes the bike that does both I'll buy that!

Go Back to Forum My Forum