TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, please do not block our ads. Thank you.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 61

Thread: The fascinating twilight world of Maccy junk food

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Devon/Cornwall
    Posts
    4,286
    Like
    0
    Liked: 1/1

    Default The fascinating twilight world of Maccy junk food

    Twas an entertaining night of people watching last night.
    I was sat in a truck from 10pm 'till 1.30am in a public carpark adjacent to a MaccyD waiting for a sign company to arrive,* so we could service all the Mc signs overnight.

    Non stop for this 3 1/2 hours chaved up cars queued for their takeways, horns blaring, engines revving, gobs at full volume.
    Once purchased they screamed across to "my" carpark, did a few doughnuts then parked to nosh their grub, flashing headlights and blaring horns, shouting etc.
    The carpark had many bins but the few feet walk was to much for the little kunts, almost without exception once the food was scoffed and their scummy bellies full, the wrappings went out the windows and they screamed off wheelspinning.

    When I left site, all along the road and even on the dual carriageway was MaccyD crap.

    I could quite happily have machine gunned the feckin lot of them, scummy bastards.

    It made me think, race circuits are closed or restricted for being "antisocial", yet they allow this antisocial shite to continue every night throughout the country.

    Twas emotional for a country boy I tells yer.

    * Note to all you upcountry contractors, 10pm start does NOT mean feckin 1.30am. Buy new watches.


  2. TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, please do not block our ads. Thank you.
  3. #2
    Should Get Out More 1888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    East Lothian
    Posts
    22,306
    Like
    156
    Liked 474 in 346 posts

    Default Re: The fascinating twilight world of Maccy junk food

    If you sat at one in Germany you would never see that. Come to think about it the Dutch take just as much pride in there environment.

  4. #3
    Should Get Out More KorkyKat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Anarchia
    Posts
    13,222
    Like
    0
    Liked 324 in 224 posts

    Default Re: The fascinating twilight world of Maccy junk food

    Complain to the Police JJ so long as you can guess who is and who isn't!

    McLibel leaflet was co-written by undercover police officer Bob Lambert

  5. #4
    back and front Derek Badger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    26,328
    Like
    46
    Liked 24 in 15 posts

    Default Re: The fascinating twilight world of Maccy junk food

    Quote Originally Posted by Jollyjack View Post
    Twas an entertaining night of people watching last night.
    I was sat in a truck from 10pm 'till 1.30am in a public carpark adjacent to a MaccyD waiting for a sign company to arrive,* so we could service all the Mc signs overnight.

    Non stop for this 3 1/2 hours chaved up cars queued for their takeways, horns blaring, engines revving, gobs at full volume.
    Once purchased they screamed across to "my" carpark, did a few doughnuts then parked to nosh their grub, flashing headlights and blaring horns, shouting etc.
    The carpark had many bins but the few feet walk was to much for the little kunts, almost without exception once the food was scoffed and their scummy bellies full, the wrappings went out the windows and they screamed off wheelspinning.

    When I left site, all along the road and even on the dual carriageway was MaccyD crap.

    I could quite happily have machine gunned the feckin lot of them, scummy bastards.

    It made me think, race circuits are closed or restricted for being "antisocial", yet they allow this antisocial shite to continue every night throughout the country.

    Twas emotional for a country boy I tells yer.

    * Note to all you upcountry contractors, 10pm start does NOT mean feckin 1.30am. Buy new watches.
    this is the lovely devon you keep speaking of, yes? sounds delightful.

  6. #5
    Should Get Out More JamJar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,119
    Like
    166
    Liked 137 in 73 posts

    Default Re: The fascinating twilight world of Maccy junk food

    Quote Originally Posted by Jollyjack View Post
    Twas an entertaining night of people watching last night.
    I was sat in a truck from 10pm 'till 1.30am in a public carpark adjacent to a MaccyD waiting for a sign company to arrive,* so we could service all the Mc signs overnight.

    Non stop for this 3 1/2 hours chaved up cars queued for their takeways, horns blaring, engines revving, gobs at full volume.
    Once purchased they screamed across to "my" carpark, did a few doughnuts then parked to nosh their grub, flashing headlights and blaring horns, shouting etc.
    The carpark had many bins but the few feet walk was to much for the little kunts, almost without exception once the food was scoffed and their scummy bellies full, the wrappings went out the windows and they screamed off wheelspinning.

    When I left site, all along the road and even on the dual carriageway was MaccyD crap.

    I could quite happily have machine gunned the feckin lot of them, scummy bastards.

    It made me think, race circuits are closed or restricted for being "antisocial", yet they allow this antisocial shite to continue every night throughout the country.

    Twas emotional for a country boy I tells yer.

    * Note to all you upcountry contractors, 10pm start does NOT mean feckin 1.30am. Buy new watches.
    This type of behaviour would not be tolerated under Sharia ........

  7. #6
    Should Get Out More moth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Hiding behind the sofa
    Posts
    26,224
    Like
    0
    Liked: 1/1
    Blog Entries
    10

    Default Re: The fascinating twilight world of Maccy junk food

    Quote Originally Posted by Derek Badger View Post
    this is the lovely devon you keep speaking of, yes? sounds delightful.
    Probably that Exeter. It's the nearest the yokels have got to a city

  8. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Devon/Cornwall
    Posts
    4,286
    Like
    0
    Liked: 1/1

    Default Re: The fascinating twilight world of Maccy junk food

    Quote Originally Posted by Derek Badger View Post
    this is the lovely devon you keep speaking of, yes? sounds delightful.
    Wasn't in Devon.

    And I'd bet last nights pay that the ones upcountry are as bad if not worse.

    The point is there's thousands of these drive through Maccys, it's about time they paid heavily for their mess and the shite behaviour they attract IMO.

  9. #8
    Should Get Out More 1888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    East Lothian
    Posts
    22,306
    Like
    156
    Liked 474 in 346 posts

    Default Re: The fascinating twilight world of Maccy junk food

    You got to laugh

    Litter :: McDonalds.co.uk

    Helping to keep Britain tidy

    McDonald's restaurants operate very much as part of their local community and quite naturally, therefore, take pride in the appearance of the local environment.

  10. #9
    Should Get Out More protoborg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Doing an Andrew Mitchell
    Posts
    20,729
    Like
    129
    Liked 202 in 132 posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The fascinating twilight world of Maccy junk food

    Obvious answer is the council to add a levy to their rates to cover the refuse collection cost

  11. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Devon/Cornwall
    Posts
    4,286
    Like
    0
    Liked: 1/1

    Default Re: The fascinating twilight world of Maccy junk food

    Quote Originally Posted by protoborg View Post
    Obvious answer is the council to add a levy to their rates to cover the refuse collection cost
    Nah just make it no takeways, make the little scummies sit in a big skip to eat their nosh.

    It's where they belong.

  12. #11
    Really Bored
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,908
    Like
    621
    Liked 189 in 123 posts

    Default Re: The fascinating twilight world of Maccy junk food

    Quote Originally Posted by Jollyjack View Post
    Wasn't in Devon.

    And I'd bet last nights pay that the ones upcountry are as bad if not worse.

    The point is there's thousands of these drive through Maccys, it's about time they paid heavily for their mess and the shite behaviour they attract IMO.
    Kernow?

  13. #12
    Should Get Out More DefTrap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Roger Barlow's Tour of Europe
    Posts
    20,007
    Like
    343
    Liked 305 in 194 posts

    Default Re: The fascinating twilight world of Maccy junk food

    Pretty sure we all know there's an underclass of irresponsible yoots, some of them are even adults. I don't see that it's got a great deal to do with MaccyDs, I'm sure it's a massive pain in the bum for them.

  14. #13
    Should Get Out More moth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Hiding behind the sofa
    Posts
    26,224
    Like
    0
    Liked: 1/1
    Blog Entries
    10

    Default Re: The fascinating twilight world of Maccy junk food

    Quote Originally Posted by Lostboy View Post
    Kernow?
    Maccys have made it to Cornwall?

    Blimey.

    Gimme a McOggy and frys, dreckly

  15. #14
    Mr Solex Zanx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Ilford innit.
    Posts
    19,807
    Like
    24
    Liked 108 in 53 posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: The fascinating twilight world of Maccy junk food

    Quote Originally Posted by 1888 View Post
    You got to laugh

    Litter :: McDonalds.co.uk
    Define "Local environment" I bet it's legally classed as one nanometre beyond the Maccy D boundaries.

  16. #15
    Should Get Out More Greenman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    On the Dancefloor.
    Posts
    13,683
    Like
    167
    Liked 182 in 154 posts

    Default Re: The fascinating twilight world of Maccy junk food

    I used to hang about being a fool in mccyd's car parks back when I was in my late teens. Who doesn't, well, who doesn't that isn't a country bumpkin...

    We were not in the best books with most security as there was a lot of smoking going on and loud music, but we didn't take the piss and had respect for residential area's, hence the reason we would meet in industrial areas.

    We moved on from that to meeting at cannons marsh, a long straight in the centre of town that would attract loads of cars every night. Then onto shows and being old.

    I miss my times with the impreza, they were mental!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Go Back to Forum My Forum