TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, please do not block our ads. Thank you.

Thread: Recommend me a classic insurer.

Liked: 1/1

Default Recommend me a classic insurer.

Seriously thinking of getting a 1980 Guzzi Le Mans II to re live my youth on the odd Sunday afternoon.
    Who are the classic insurers out there these days?
    Register to join this UK Motorbike Forum, start a motorbike blog, or use our free motorbike classifieds!

2. TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, please do not block our ads. Thank you.
    Should Get Out More Deer Stalker's Avatar
    Liked 16 in 11 posts

Default Re: Recommend me a classic insurer.

Footman James I would have thought
    Register to join this UK Motorbike Forum, start a motorbike blog, or use our free motorbike classifieds!

Liked 2 in 2 posts

Peter James are in my experience unbeatable for classics (though not necessarily for modern bikes). Both Carole Nash and Footman James have been taken over by the big companies and no longer have the knowledgeable staff they used to. My Matchless G80 costs less than 80 / year with PJ - full comp, agreed value and UK / EU breakdown cover.

Peter James Insurance - The Way It Should Be!

Liked 21 in 14 posts
    Blog Entries

Had all my classics for Carole Nash for many years and always been happy with the service.

Go Back to Forum My Forum