In case anyone is interested
2.4HP air compressor for £80
Didn't we go through this before? I thought people said they melted and burnt your house down if you tried to use them? Plus the volume is pretty weedy
here's the specs
- Compact, powerful and portable
- Max. working pressure (bar): 8
- Air displacement (1lr/min): 270
- Pressure vessel capacity (L): 24
- Sound power level (dB): 94
- Twin air outlets with quick-lock coupling
- Tank pressure and air-pressure manometers with bar and PSI scales
- Includes 10m compressed air hose and 3m mains cable
- Weight (kg): 26.5
Thats about 10 cfm, which is a fair bit for a compressor that size. They are a bit of a mixed bag by all accounts, but they seem to work if they are looked after, especially keeping the oil topped up.
Twin Stem Orchid for £5.99
Thanks Anne, they are my favourite plant.
3 pairs of socks for £4
Good timing, I've been looking for some winter boots to replace my Sidi's.
My Aldi compressor has never let me down
Well this is what my Aldi compressor did to my shed not a happy bunny
Sadly, I think it is true, I can remember Demographic talking about it in the past