TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, don't block the ads check them out instead. Thank you.

Old footage of my band(s)....

  1. Twigman
    Twigman
    Our drummer must've taken too much speed I reckon - this is about 25% faster than the record was!!!
  2. Nique
    Nique
    Heh heh heh...classic

    So which one are you

    Step Cut
    P Bass
    Mr Stripey
    Speed head drummer boy
    Snake hips on the ivories
    ?
  3. Twigman
    Twigman
    Quote Originally Posted by Nique View Post
    Heh heh heh...classic

    So which one are you

    Step Cut
    P Bass
    Mr Stripey
    Speed head drummer boy
    Snake hips on the ivories
    ?
    Pink precision bass boy.

    This gig was August 2nd 1987 ----that's over 21years ago!!!! Christ I feel old!!
  4. Nique
    Nique
    Quote Originally Posted by Twigman View Post
    Pink precision bass boy.

    This gig was August 2nd 1987 ----that's over 21years ago!!!! Christ I feel old!!
    Heh heh heh ...... blimey you are old

    I went to my first gig on the 20th August 1988 IIRC

    Motorhead
    DeathWish
    Miss Daisy

    I was 14
  5. Twigman
    Twigman
    Quote Originally Posted by Nique View Post
    Heh heh heh ...... blimey you are old

    I went to my first gig on the 20th August 1988 IIRC
    My first proper gig was The Clash on the final night of a 9 night 'residency' at the Lyceum on 26th October 1981. I was a rather old gig virgin at 16. My ticket cost 3.50 and I remember being offered 50 on the walk down from Charing Cross tube....I was tempted.
Results 1 to 5 of 5

TRC Affiliates - Help TRC make a small amount of commission