This is an independent one man website solely funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, don't block the ads check them out instead. Thank you.

Thread: 48 Hours Only - 15% off Survival Skills print books!

Should Get Out More

Thumbs up 48 Hours Only - 15% off Survival Skills print books!

This is an independent one man website solely funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, don't block the ads check them out instead. Thank you.
    *** OFFERS *** 15% off our print books
    It's time for summer savings. Just use the code JULYHEAT at the checkout to get 15% off all print books through 16 July.
    You can find our online shop here:
    http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/SurvivalSkills

Default Re: 48 Hours Only - 15% off Survival Skills print books!

Invalid zip or postal code given

Seems the site doesn't like england. ...oh we have to add a space in-between the two incremental parts of a uk postcode, very intuitive' (sarcasm)

3-books ordered & thinking about doing a two-day riding course. Just trying to fathom whats what but it looks like the £20 discount for TRC members is only for kent region.
    Last edited by GunZenBomZ; 15-07-15 at 09:57.

Should Get Out More

Default Re: 48 Hours Only - 15% off Survival Skills print books!

Glad you sorted it out

I forgot to mention that you need to select UK or it all comes up in $s. Took me a long time to figure out that a Garmin needs a space input in an Post Code before it'll recognise it!

The £20 Discount is fine for Oxford too. Drop me a line if you have any questions (email is best at survivalskills (at) clara.net - helps me keep everything in one place. Then let me know when you're interested in taking the course and I'll work out some dates.

Many thanks for ordering the books - it's much appreciated!

Go Back to Forum My Forum

TRC Affiliates - Help TRC make a small amount of commission