TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, don't block the ads check them out instead. Thank you.

Thread: 101 Ways How NOT to Ride a Dirtbike

A Bit Bored
    Liked 0 in 0 posts

Default 101 Ways How NOT to Ride a Dirtbike

TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like
    the content you find here, don't block the ads check
    them out instead. Thank you.
    Hey all! Just signed up to this forum and wanted to share a dirtbike vid I made this week... 101 Ways How NOT to Ride a Dirtbike

Feel free to message me with any crash videos you want featured in the next one I make. Thanks and enjoy the vid. MM

Banned
    Liked 20 in 13 posts

Default Re: 101 Ways How NOT to Ride a Dirtbike

To be honest theses stupid "101 fails" type videos really annoy me. Anyone who has done anything worthwhile will know that mistakes WILL happen. Why focus on and ridicule people who have made mistakes? You too will make mistakes in your life so what gives you the right to take the piss out of other people making mistakes? Why not do something that focuses on the action and people getting things right? And why does it have to be 101 all the time? Edit: Also, in a lot of your vids, the riders are displaying quite a high amount of skill and thus when it goes wrong it is going to be more noticeable.
    Last edited by flynn; 02-12-15 at 13:11.

Liked 1,455 in 843 posts

Default Re: 101 Ways How NOT to Ride a Dirtbike

Quote Originally Posted by flynn View Post
    To be honest theses stupid "101 fails" type videos really annoy me. Anyone who has done anything worthwhile will know that mistakes WILL happen. Why focus on and ridicule people who have made mistakes? You too will make mistakes in your life so what gives you the right to take the piss out of other people making mistakes? Why not do something that focuses on the action and people getting things right? And why does it have to be 101 all the time? ;P

Blimey - you're fitting right in here, aren't you!

Go Back to Forum My Forum

TRC Affiliates - Help TRC make a small amount of commission