TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, please do not block our ads. Thank you.
Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1757656667

Thread: New bike day... "Do what the &^^&*& you like..." Oh... it's not the same ?

Liked 5,487 in 3,197 posts

Default Re: New bike day... "Do what the &^^&*& you like..." Oh... it's not the same ?

2. TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, please do not block our ads. Thank you.
    A Bit Bored
    Liked 73 in 26 posts

Default Re: New bike day... "Do what the &^^&*& you like..." Oh... it's not the same ?

Shiny!

Liked 3,947 in 2,272 posts

Angle of the photo, or is there only one pad in there?

Quote Originally Posted by KungFooBob View Post
    Angle of the photo, or is there only one pad in there?
    LOL 2 pads matey

Arggghhhhh. All going wrong in a very very almost irrelevant way.

Went in and picked up the plastics from KTM dealer, all good. But they can't find the shock mount bolt.... Which was just me being fussy anyway as nothing wrong with the other bolt, i just wanted a new one.

I did however pick up a jersey for my lad for his MTB downhill/Enduro race tomorrow

Next up.... My shock has gone off to Maxton... but sadly wasn't delivered.. typical courier garbage.. Redelivery failed - customer not available... Despite it being a business address with reception desk etc... GRRRRR.

Lastly the M8 threaded bar turned up for my front crash bobbins... I used the last one i had as a bearing press tool.... So ordered up some new bar... Sadly.... 300mm is not actually enough.. 330mm would have been LOL. So i've now ordered 400mm. Bah !

Should Get Out More
    Liked 1,234 in 757 posts
    Blog Entries

You're just out of practice

Liked 1,568 in 786 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Weeksy View Post
    Yss never replied, neither did ktech, nor Kais, nor MCT, nor mh performance, noe Brook suspension, so I've got the shock out now and its being sent off to Maxton to be re sprung. They were the ones who gave me the best answers and I'm sure a spring for my weight will make the bike perform a lot lot better.

Maxton were brilliant when I talked to them and got a rear shock from them

Quote Originally Posted by icarus1859 View Post
    I'm 76.5kg and I'm targeting 72kg, but I'm buggered if I can get past 75kg.
    My bikes are set up at 80kg though and I like it on the firm side, so as long as I only ride in flip flops and loin cloth I'm golden
    Swoon!!!

9. The following user liked this post made by Noggin:

Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1757656667
Go Back to Forum My Forum