TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, please do not block our ads. Thank you.
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Almeria 9th November 5 Days

At Work
    Liked 203 in 117 posts

Default Re: Almeria 9th November 5 Days

Lets face it Tricky, you didn't have to work too hard to get in front of me.
    Here's 2 of my vids for anyone that's interested
    https://youtu.be/lHxbBEwpIw8
    https://youtu.be/MbkQmKPUjqM

Good game of cat and mouse in the first vid and just messing about with camera views in the 2nd. And yes, I know I'm slow and my lines are shit

2. TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, please do not block our ads. Thank you.
  3. The following 2 users liked this useful post by Timmy:

Liked 5,488 in 3,198 posts

Liked 389 in 203 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
    Lets face it Tricky, you didn't have to work too hard to get in front of me.
    Here's 2 of my vids for anyone that's interested
    https://youtu.be/lHxbBEwpIw8
    https://youtu.be/MbkQmKPUjqM

Good game of cat and mouse in the first vid and just messing about with camera views in the 2nd. And yes, I know I'm slow and my lines are shit
    Thanks for not giving the game away

Good vids though- the first one had me shouting at myself to pull my finger out (and eat more pies, as going by it and Andy's vid your theory definitely has merit )

Liked 389 in 203 posts

Well I got my mail from R1M racing saying my designated pick-up time is 0830-0900 so nice early saturday start for me.
    What time are the rest of youse there?

And Fizzy/ Dave, you are too quiet about the trip boys- 1/10
    This forum is so quiet these days that your reports are mandatory , even if only to say stuff that most people already know..

This could include, but of course is not limited to:

1. Rich is so fucking fast and totally cool its barely believable
    2. Kev is a total cuddly wuddly beary beary boo with no sense of humour,at all at all
    3. Tim is a bit fat if we're being honest, and also lacking in headhair but he is also a lot faster than he lets on, annoyingly so, some might say
    4. Fizzy has at least 7 T-shirts that name a wind-ey road in Italy,and suggest that the wearer has been there. Cant remember the name of the road though
    5. Dave is the most skilled of all of us at running off the track and falling off (yeah old news I know)
    6. Asparagus flavour piss is apparantly considered OK by certain ladies as long as you've got your mac on. I think thats how it went?
    7. The race
    7. And of course there is the evening in the Rose and Crown.....

7. The following 4 users liked this useful post by TrickyDicky:

Liked 1,116 in 728 posts

Quote Originally Posted by TrickyDicky View Post
    Well I got my mail from R1M racing saying my designated pick-up time is 0830-0900 so nice early saturday start for me.
    What time are the rest of youse there?

And Fizzy/ Dave, you are too quiet about the trip boys- 1/10
    This forum is so quiet these days that your reports are mandatory , even if only to say stuff that most people already know..

This could include, but of course is not limited to:

1. Rich is so fucking fast and totally cool its barely believable
    2. Kev is a total cuddly wuddly beary beary boo with no sense of humour,at all at all
    3. Tim is a bit fat if we're being honest, and also lacking in headhair but he is also a lot faster than he lets on, annoyingly so, some might say
    4. Fizzy has at least 7 T-shirts that name a wind-ey road in Italy,and suggest that the wearer has been there. Cant remember the name of the road though
    5. Dave is the most skilled of all of us at running off the track and falling off (yeah old news I know)
    6. Asparagus flavour piss is apparantly considered OK by certain ladies as long as you've got your mac on. I think thats how it went?
    7. The race
    7. And of course there is the evening in the Rose and Crown.....
    you're right mate, sorry , i am shit.... here's some photos http://s592.photobucket.com/user/dav...ibrary/almeria

we went to see an observatory on the monday coz i am a nerd and i had a small nerdgasm just being close to them, fizzy's look is of "i fucking told you it was further to walk than you thought", we did see a bunch of spaniards knocking up a red bull sponsored ramp for some lunatic to back flip a bmx over in front of the supermoon though.

what else... a petrol station glove makes a good make shift orange holder if you hadnt thought things through.
    drinking with fizzy seriously impacts available track time
    fizz is also not a very good WWF star
    timmy is quite funny and likes the idea of a dick ladder, he's also the fastest of all of us and could go faster if he programmed the all singing bmw with a quicker laptime.
    tricky used to do a 1:50 round there... a long time ago... and can set your suspension up, no bother top man
    i am piss poor out of the corners with even fiz pulling away from me and not that good pulling the brakes either
    steve's worse
    Kev loves his dog too much
    dont ask for the tapas menu
    you can make a bike easier to transport by smashing it to bits in the race for "fun"
    Kev is a total cuddly wuddly beary beary boo with no sense of humour,at all at all and seriously needs a good fuck, turning down perfectly good gilfs *tut*
    Continental Sport Attack 2 are the best tyres
    the all you can eat buffet was actually really good value, would recommend.
    and of course, The Rose and Crown......ugh and those fucking gin and tonics

edit: the pic of the fireblade is a guy who's chain came off and had something to say to the rest of the bike

9. The following 3 users liked this useful post by daven:

Liked 5,488 in 3,198 posts

Fizzy binned it again ?

Tahnk fuck he bought an already crashed bike, i'd have been gutted if he'd bought a nice one.

11. The following user liked this post made by Weeksy:

At Work
    Liked 203 in 117 posts

Quote Originally Posted by daven View Post
    timmy is quite funny and likes the idea of a dick ladder, he's also the fattest of all of us
    Edited for you.

13. The following 2 users liked this useful post by Timmy:

Liked 1,116 in 728 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Weeksy View Post
    Fizzy binned it again ?

Tahnk fuck he bought an already crashed bike, i'd have been gutted if he'd bought a nice one.

no, but i thought you might like to see his repair handiwork

15. The following user liked this post made by daven:

Liked 1,576 in 788 posts

Who made their bike smaller to pack

Liked 389 in 203 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Weeksy View Post
    Fizzy binned it again ?

Thank fuck he bought an already crashed bike, i'd have been gutted if he'd bought a nice one.
    Fizzy didn't, no, although he crashed in the bar once or twice I think.
    One of our party ( no clues, but he also has a red bike and it possibly wouldn't suprise you it was him ) might have though

Quote Originally Posted by Noggin View Post
    Who made their bike smaller to pack
    Forget his real name but he was Mr. F. Fast(ist) Bastid, he qualified on pole for the race with a 1:41 something which is pretty damned fast, in fact it's even quicker than our Timmy.
    He had a really trick looking Tyco livery S1000RR with all the gadgets that he did a good job of wrecking on the first lap of the third restart of the race (the other restarts were also because of crashes )

18. The following user liked this post made by TrickyDicky:

Liked 5 in 4 posts

TrickyDicky, hows things going?

Liked 389 in 203 posts

Blimey, hello old boy, good to see you on here

Things are good, well, they are unless we're talking laptimes , not that they matter of course

You still doing trackdays, and hows the R1M?
    Was a bloke on this trip with one who I'd met a few years back when he had an RC8, he got the R1M to replace it and reckoned it was a disapointment as he was 3s a lap slower on it round Almeria than he was on his old RC8.
    I know what I'd rather have though, I reckon bollocks and he's more likely just got the same thing I appear to have caught

21. The following user liked this post made by TrickyDicky:

Liked 5 in 4 posts

Hi Rich

The R1-M feels great, I just haven't got to grips with it yet for some reason, just been to Mugello and was 4 seconds a lap slower than I was on my old 04 R1.

I think I'll be better on it this year as I'm sure it was in the back of my head worrying about it being brand new, couple of weeks time and it'll be known as the old track slag.

Anyway, good to see that you're still out and about, there's a boat load of us going to aragon 1-3 May next year, most of the lads you met on that trip too Almeria back in 2008.

Take care mate.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
Go Back to Forum My Forum