TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, don't block the ads check them out instead. Thank you.
Results 1 to 15 of 24

Thread: Oulton - 22nd March

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Should Get Out More Mr OCD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Chorley, Lancashire.
    Posts
    11,391
    Like
    6,039
    Liked 2,116 in 1,269 posts

    Default Oulton - 22nd March

    Booked

    Whose playing?

    - first of the year!

  2. #2
    Should Get Out More Weeksy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Newbury/Didcot
    Posts
    56,393
    Like
    3,000
    Liked 10,653 in 6,102 posts

    Default Re: Oulton - 22nd March

    Of all tracks, this is one i really need to return to... I've only ridden there twice, which is about 10% of the other circuits which i rekon i've done most 20+ times...

    However, that week doesn't work for me due to days holiday in work and the fact we're at Silverstone a week later on the 29th.

    Slightly envious though.

  3. The following user liked this post made by Weeksy:


  4. #3
    Should Get Out More Mr OCD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Chorley, Lancashire.
    Posts
    11,391
    Like
    6,039
    Liked 2,116 in 1,269 posts

    Default Re: Oulton - 22nd March

    Quote Originally Posted by Weeksy View Post
    Of all tracks, this is one i really need to return to... I've only ridden there twice, which is about 10% of the other circuits which i rekon i've done most 20+ times...

    However, that week doesn't work for me due to days holiday in work and the fact we're at Silverstone a week later on the 29th.

    Slightly envious though.

    It is only 40mins from my house... yet, how many times do you think I have done it?

    Absolutely none!

    I'm hoping to do another day in Summer there as well all being well.

  5. #4
    Should Get Out More Weeksy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Newbury/Didcot
    Posts
    56,393
    Like
    3,000
    Liked 10,653 in 6,102 posts

    Default Re: Oulton - 22nd March

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr OCD View Post
    It is only 40mins from my house... yet, how many times do you think I have done it?

    Absolutely none!

    I'm hoping to do another day in Summer there as well all being well.
    Really ? Oh i think you'll like it.... it's very suited to your bike that's for sure long, fast, sweepy.... etc.... Nice.

  6. The following user liked this post made by Weeksy:


  7. #5
    Not Much To Do John...'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    495
    Like
    0
    Liked 9 in 7 posts

    Default Re: Oulton - 22nd March

    You'll be able to see your reflection in all those glass windows Scott.

  8. The following user liked this post made by John...:


  9. #6
    Should Get Out More Mr OCD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Chorley, Lancashire.
    Posts
    11,391
    Like
    6,039
    Liked 2,116 in 1,269 posts

    Default Re: Oulton - 22nd March

    Quote Originally Posted by John... View Post
    You'll be able to see your reflection in all those glass windows Scott.
    Piss off!

  10. #7
    Should Get Out More Mr OCD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Chorley, Lancashire.
    Posts
    11,391
    Like
    6,039
    Liked 2,116 in 1,269 posts

    Default Re: Oulton - 22nd March

    It was AWESOME fun!

    This morning first couple sessions were very wet ... third was damp / dry in places... last two I did was bone dry and were bloody aces!!

    Awesome place. Booking again shortly.

  11. The following user liked this post made by Mr OCD:


  12. #8
    Should Get Out More couchcommando's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    9,321
    Like
    164
    Liked 3,828 in 1,720 posts

    Default Re: Oulton - 22nd March

    Did you win ?

  13. The following user liked this post made by couchcommando:


Go Back to Forum My Forum

TRC Affiliates - Help TRC make a small amount of commission