TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, don't block the ads check them out instead. Thank you.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Rockingham Internation, Sat 15th April. No Limits

Not Much To Do
    Liked 109 in 78 posts

Default Re: Rockingham Internation, Sat 15th April. No Limits

TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like
    the content you find here, don't block the ads check
    them out instead. Thank you.
    its 4 weeks away dude !....if she cannot ride then you can ! take the 690 simples !!

Liked 10,417 in 5,960 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Legion748 View Post
    its 4 weeks away dude !....if she cannot ride then you can ! take the 690 simples !!
    It then costs me 130. She can move her dates 4 weeks further ahead to another. We're waiting to see what physio says.

Liked 1,571 in 692 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Weeksy View Post
    It then costs me 130. She can move her dates 4 weeks further ahead to another. We're waiting to see what physio says.
    Tell her to run it off- thats what I always used to tell all my kids even for non-limb injuries, worked most of the time for them

Hopefully she'll be right for it, but even if she isn't , well its a saturday and a bank holiday week-end and as well as the TD its a piss up in a Corby pub stay in a tip-top luxury hotel with some mates the night before so you'd be mad to back out now, you've enticed all this people along, and they will be expecting you even if you're not riding, and there is bound to be some spannering required on Dave's bike at least- we all need you mate- Ill pick you up on my way up so you wont even have to drive

4. The following 2 users liked this useful post by TrickyDicky:

Not Much To Do
    Liked 109 in 78 posts

Quote Originally Posted by TrickyDicky View Post
    Tell her to run it off- thats what I always used to tell all my kids even for non-limb injuries, worked most of the time for them

Hopefully she'll be right for it, but even if she isn't , well its a saturday and a bank holiday week-end and as well as the TD its a piss up in a Corby pub stay in a tip-top luxury hotel with some mates the night before so you'd be mad to back out now, you've enticed all this people along, and they will be expecting you even if you're not riding, and there is bound to be some spannering required on Dave's bike at least- we all need you mate- Ill pick you up on my way up so you wont even have to drive
    that !

Don't worry, if she can't play, legion said he'll cover the cash and I'll ride instead.

At least i think that's what he meant by "stfu you wanker"

7. The following 2 users liked this useful post by Weeksy:

Liked 1,571 in 692 posts

Well, we have another recruit in my brother Kev who will be having a gentle wobble around on his new (to him) 954 blade - "Oh fucking great" , I hear you say Fizzy, but don't worry, he'll be travelling up with me and staying in the Premier Inn on the friday night and he will be on his best behaviour

Weeksy- means there will be space in the van for one of your bikes, any kit and a seat too if wanted.

So, Tim , no excuses now , umm, or perhaps a definite excuse, depending on your PoV I guess - have you managed to get your finger out out of your arse and booked yourself in yet then ?

Well, we have another recruit in my brother Kev who will be having a gentle wobble around on his new (to him) 954 blade - "Oh fucking great" , I hear you say Fizzy, but don't worry, he'll be travelling up with me and staying in the Premier Inn on the friday night and he will be on his best behaviour

Weeksy- means there will be space in the van for one of your bikes, any kit and a seat too if wanted.

So, Tim , no excuses now , umm, or perhaps a definite excuse, depending on your PoV I guess - have you managed to get your finger out out of your arse and booked yourself in yet then ?
    Cheers Rich.
    Awaiting results of the wife's xrays before a full plan is made.

But thanks either way.

10. The following user liked this post made by Weeksy:

Liked 124 in 85 posts

Kev and me were cool in the end, it's all good... just a misunderstanding, bourne out of the excessive use of syllables, and sexual practices involving species evolved from grassland vegatation. We settled our differences, unlike the fucker who assumed my sexuality based on my understanding of European menu choices.😋

@weeksy wish her well for me...

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

At Work
    Liked 621 in 361 posts

I'd love to Tricky but I had to have some minor spinal surgery on the 15th of March and can't do much for at least 6 weeks. I'm up and about walking but riding is out at the minute unfortunately.

Liked 1,571 in 692 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
    I'd love to Tricky but I had to have some minor spinal surgery on the 15th of March and can't do much for at least 6 weeks. I'm up and about walking but riding is out at the minute unfortunately.
    Ooo, feck, sorry to hear that, anything to do with back problems always makes me shudder, hope it sorts it and you're back to full working order very soon - you will be missed matey.

P.S. It will be a struggle, but we'll do our best to still have a fucking brilliant time without you though, of course

14. The following user liked this post made by TrickyDicky:

Less than 2 weeks now

Mrs Weeksy is looking not great for the riding aspect at all. I'm still hopeful for her, i even got to the stage where i wasn't even going to bother loading up the 690, but it's looking like it may be a wise move to actually load it after all.
    Would be a terrible shame though if she can't ride.

Liked 1,297 in 821 posts

Less than 2 weeks now

Mrs Weeksy is looking not great for the riding aspect at all. I'm still hopeful for her, i even got to the stage where i wasn't even going to bother loading up the 690, but it's looking like it may be a wise move to actually load it after all.
    Would be a terrible shame though if she can't ride.
    woot!

all you could do in that situation is to make her feel better by riding yourself...

Quote Originally Posted by daven View Post
    woot!

all you could do in that situation is to make her feel better by riding yourself...
    Only because i'll probbably have to pay her on a pro-rata basis

Well,
    Decision was made and the ZX6R is over at Trickys place for him to bring up in the van on Friday evening. Mrs Weeksy is going to do her best.

I'm not bringing any riding kit or the 690, partly because i don't really want to lug it up there on trailer and not ride, but partly as i'm just not particularly bothered about doing Rocki right now. So i'll just be pit-crew until her arm/wrist gives up.
    The good news for me is that it does mean i can have an extra beer on Friday or two

Not Much To Do
    Liked 109 in 78 posts

Well,
    Decision was made and the ZX6R is over at Trickys place for him to bring up in the van on Friday evening. Mrs Weeksy is going to do her best.

I'm not bringing any riding kit or the 690, partly because i don't really want to lug it up there on trailer and not ride, but partly as i'm just not particularly bothered about doing Rocki right now. So i'll just be pit-crew until her arm/wrist gives up.
    The good news for me is that it does mean i can have an extra beer on Friday or two
    me neither

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Go Back to Forum My Forum

TRC Affiliates - Help TRC make a small amount of commission