TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, please do not block our ads. Thank you.

Thread: Wilier Izoard Centaur XXL

Liked 871 in 563 posts

Default Wilier Izoard Centaur XXL

My road bike - a 2010 Wilier Izoard Centaur. Many miles but well maintained and only very minor cosmetic blemishes that you'll struggle to notice. XXL (I'm 6'4"), so equivalent to most other manufacturers 59cm - 61cm bikes. A few modifications to make it the perfect bike for the tall or 90kg+ rider. Light, stiff, responsive and thoroughly reliable. I'm only selling it as I now have a Cube Agree C62 Disc (bought via CTW) that I rode through the winter and even thought the weather is getting better I'm just not using this one. Over 2k list price back in the day.

Carbon frame and forks, Ritchey Carbon seatpost, Ritchey Comp bars, Deda 90mm stem (Ritchey Comp 120mm stem also available), full 2x10 Campagnolo Centaur groupset, custom (Spokesman) wheels - Velocity A23 rims on Miche Primato hubs and Sapim Race spokes - Michelin Pro 4 Endurance tyres, Selle Italia saddle (unused - swapped my Charge Spoon over to the Cube).

600+postage or can deliver within a reasonable distance from South Hampshire

2. TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, please do not block our ads. Thank you.
    A Bit Bored
    Liked 0 in 0 posts

Default Re: Wilier Izoard Centaur XXL

PMd.

Go Back to Forum My Forum