TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, please do not block our ads. Thank you.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Husqvarna 610 fettling

Should Get Out More Julian_Boolean's Avatar
    Liked 1,611 in 968 posts

Default Re: Husqvarna 610 fettling

Quote Originally Posted by a_morti View Post
    Have you had the swinger welded
    I thought he'd given up on tinder?

Sent from my SM-T560 using Tapatalk

2. TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, please do not block our ads. Thank you.
    A Bit Bored
    Liked 19 in 15 posts

Quote Originally Posted by a_morti View Post
    Have you had the swinger welded, replaced the headlight, fitted rear indicators and all the other bits then?
    The swingarm was welded last weekend, before the failed MOT. After that I tightened the headstock ring nut, fitted rear indicators and wired them last week and got a spare standard length clutch lever to put on just before. Gonna ask them for help with the headlight as I don't have the equipment to adjust it nor can I source a spare one before the time limit.

If it wasn't for the throttle cable going I would have had it re MOT'ed on the Saturday just gone.

The only thing I hope they can help with is the headlight now, perhaps if I slip them a few extra notes...just kidding

I'm fairly sure it has to do with tape placement. I checked the light and it IS NOT cloudy, that pic was from last year, possibly after I had recently pressure washed it. So the only thing affecting the light output can be the broken mount or that it's a euro headlight, or a combination of both.

4. The following user liked this post made by Flynn2:

A Bit Bored
    Liked 19 in 15 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flynn2 View Post
    The swingarm was welded last weekend, before the failed MOT. After that I tightened the headstock ring nut, fitted rear indicators and wired them last week and got a spare standard length clutch lever to put on just before. Gonna ask them for help with the headlight as I don't have the equipment to adjust it nor can I source a spare one before the time limit.

If it wasn't for the throttle cable going I would have had it re MOT'ed on the Saturday just gone.

The only thing I hope they can help with is the headlight now, perhaps if I slip them a few extra notes...just kidding

I'm fairly sure it has to do with tape placement. I checked the light and it IS NOT cloudy, that pic was from last year, possibly after I had recently pressure washed it. So the only thing affecting the light output can be the broken mount or that it's a euro headlight, or a combination of both.
    Quote Originally Posted by Julian_Boolean View Post
    I thought he'd given up on tinder?

Sent from my SM-T560 using Tapatalk

That's a coincidence I have actually, unless you look like Brad Pitt, Tinder is not all it's cracked up to be

A Bit Bored
    Liked 19 in 15 posts

Due to the headlight problems (it was found that putting tape on it reduced the light output too much in the end) I only came away with a daylight MOT. But it's still an MOT and I am riding it legally again! Feels great after riding illegally since middle of April!

Whoohoo! Trackday here I come!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Go Back to Forum My Forum