TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, please do not block our ads. Thank you.
Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041

Thread: Tell me why I should not vote Conservative on June 8th ...

Liked 5,627 in 3,340 posts
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Tell me why I should not vote Conservative on June 8th ...

Quote Originally Posted by chillitt View Post
    But just saying he will make money is almost meaningless. Is he hedging the pound, lending to companies wanting to grow after brexit? Until we know how he is to be making money out of brexit, it sounds like empty sound bites. Of course it couldbe very interesting and be the end of May, brexit and all sorts, but who can say until there is some meat on these dry bones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobzilla View Post
    The allegation is not that he is making money from Brexit because, as you say, he could equally make money from Bremain. The issue is how he is in a position to make money from Brexit. Investing is always easier if you know what is going to happen. Mr May may not know everything that is going to happen - indeed he may not know anything that was going to happen - however, if he were to know what UK policy was going to be before anyone else, he would be in a position to make a lot of judgments and place the right investments to be able to make a lot of money. Information is very valuable nowadays. Indeed, the (discredited) rumours about the Rothschild response to Waterloo show that timely access to news is vital in investing.

The stock market fell 2.5% on the day of the election announcement, the pound soared. If you knew that was going to happen you could make lots of money.

Of course we will never know if he knew that his wife was going to call a general election that day will we. And what about all the other announcement she has made such as triggering article 50, again its all possible that she didnt mention that to him in advance.

2. TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, please do not block our ads. Thank you.
    Liked 3,034 in 1,528 posts

Quote Originally Posted by go_slow View Post

The stock market fell 2.5% on the day of the election announcement, the pound soared. If you knew that was going to happen you could make lots of money.

Of course we will never know if he knew that his wife was going to call a general election that day will we. And what about all the other announcement she has made such as triggering article 50, again its all possible that she didnt mention that to him in advance.
    I have no doubt people will be watching his performance, as they have been watch trumps finances and at the first sign of anything iffy there will be hell to pay and quite rightly.

Banned
    Liked 1,602 in 994 posts

5. The following 2 users liked this useful post by Thermostat9:

Liked 572 in 175 posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Thermostat9 View Post
    As are the thick as fucking pigshit Brexshitter wankers like you.
    Well, thats the end of this thread then

Got a problem with that, take it up with T9 via private message

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041
Go Back to Forum My Forum