TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, don't block the ads check them out instead. Thank you.
Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: This moped crime how bad is it?

Liked 2,048 in 1,161 posts

Default Re: This moped crime how bad is it?

TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like
    the content you find here, don't block the ads check
    them out instead. Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrlongbeard View Post
    Build 'em a youth club they'll soon settle down.
    Silly little bellends, youth culture is a lot more sinister than in my day.

Liked 1,277 in 611 posts

I spent three months on behalf of the UK Gov researching the impact of money spent in “deprived” areas on youth clubs. Apart from a few, very marketable stories, the impact was negligible. They don’t want them, they have the streets to play in and have created their own groups.

The problem, obviously there isn’t one problem, but the problem is you have a lot of people who want to be this. They aspire to be a gangsta. They aspire to that lifestyle. 100% have options, never tell me otherwise I managed to get out and not be a cun/t. This is less about “they need groups and money and love” and more about “they are just becoming what they want to become”. We just don’t like what they want to become.

We over analyse this shit. They want to be criminals. It wasn’t the only choice. Stop feeling sorry for them, run the cun/ts over.

As to WHY they aspire to be scum, that’s a bigger issue I didn’t do research on.

Full paper is available online somewhere. I’ll request a link. I have the flu so not really able to dig around much.

3. The following 9 users liked this useful post by fingerpuk:

Liked 5,937 in 3,074 posts

Quote Originally Posted by mrlongbeard View Post
    Build 'em a youth club they'll soon settle down.
    I don't mind stuff like that, it's at least got some sort of tune and will help them appreciate their roots when their grandparents would have danced around fires in a grass skirt chanting to gods and pulling funny faces.
    The problem is they haven't put the spears down and I don't really think it's wise to allow them to roam freely with pointy objects until their culture has evolved for another couple of hundred years.

And ironically there are loads of places rammed full with savages who want this type of society, ship these lot off from London and drop them in the Congo where they can do their gangstering with very limited interjection from the law - some of them will probably really like the music and food too, I watched a programme recently and lots of them in the Congo still dance around fires in their grass pants making monkey noises, then they go and kill people in the next village - it'll be like a busmans holiday for them London lot.
    Last edited by icarus1859; 12-01-19 at 04:26. Reason: spelling

5. The following 2 users liked this useful post by icarus1859:

Courchevel 1650 (winter). Canet Plage (summer)
    Liked 1,233 in 726 posts

Quote Originally Posted by fingerpuk View Post
    I spent three months on behalf of the UK Gov researching the impact of money spent in “deprived” areas on youth clubs. Apart from a few, very marketable stories, the impact was negligible. They don’t want them, they have the streets to play in and have created their own groups.

The problem, obviously there isn’t one problem, but the problem is you have a lot of people who want to be this. They aspire to be a gangsta. They aspire to that lifestyle. 100% have options, never tell me otherwise I managed to get out and not be a cun/t. This is less about “they need groups and money and love” and more about “they are just becoming what they want to become”. We just don’t like what they want to become.

We over analyse this shit. They want to be criminals. It wasn’t the only choice. Stop feeling sorry for them, run the cun/ts over.

As to WHY they aspire to be scum, that’s a bigger issue I didn’t do research on.

Full paper is available online somewhere. I’ll request a link. I have the flu so not really able to dig around much.
    I must admit I remember as a 16 y/o thinking criminals were 'cool' and it was probably only the fact that I lived miles from anywhere and had no transport that stopped me getting into the kinda things that could of sent me down the wrong path. 2 of my mates that did get to hang out with the **older 'cool' kids were both dead before their 21st Birthdays.

It was only when I reached 20 ish I realised the older kids were not cool, they were 18 years old and they hung around impressionable 15/16 year olds because people their own age thought they were 'bellends'.

7. The following 3 users liked this useful post by Jody:

Liked 5,090 in 3,184 posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by icarus1859 View Post
    I don't mind stuff like that, it's at least got some sort of tune and will help them appreciate their roots when their grandparents would have danced around fires in a grass skirt chanting to gods and pulling funny faces.
    The problem is they haven't put the spears down and I don't really think it's wise to allow them to roam freely with pointy objects until their culture has evolved for another couple of hundred years.

And ironically there are loads of places rammed full with savages who want this type of society, ship these lot off from London and drop them in the Congo where they can do their gangstering with very limit interjection from the law - some of them will probably really like the music and food too, I watched a problem recently and lots of them in the Congo still dance around fires in their grass pants making monkey noises, then they go and kill people in the next village - it'll be like a busmans holiday for them London lot.
    I was thinking just the same

Iccy for PM

Liked 5,090 in 3,184 posts
    Blog Entries

Photos prove nothing, but it does make you wonder where he got this money

Liked 8,348 in 4,375 posts

Further details emerged today of the teenager’s troubled background and his possible interest in gang culture.

His father Julian Moodie, 51, was reportedly jailed in 2009 after he was caught selling crack cocaine and heroin to an undercover police officer in a sting operation in Basildon, Essex. He moved to Jamaica on his release.
    On his Facebook page the boy describes himself as a “trapper kid”, urban slang for drug dealer, while in one picture he appears making the sign of a handgun and in another he clutches a fistful of bank notes.
    Last night the boy’s family insisted he had “absolutely no affiliation with gangs”.
    Jayden’s cousin, Leon Green, said: “Focus needs to be on the fact that he has been brutally murdered in cold blood and deserves a fair chance at justice as much as anyone else in this situation.
    “If there are people in our streets that are capable of killing a 14-year-old child, then no-one is safe, and they need to be caught and brought to justice.”

Liked 2,048 in 1,161 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Makman View Post
    Actually that is a good idea. It gives them a focus and locus away from the gang culture and drug mules. There is a deep lack of social interaction and availability for these youngsters.
    No there isn't, there is any number of social clubs usually to do with boxing/football/rap workshops but it doesn't fit in to the gangsta culture to focus your energies in to something positive when there's a fast buck to be made for minimal 'work' on the streets/in a gang. Some of us seem to be incredibly naive and this is why it will continue.

12. The following user liked this post made by Jasper:

Liked 3,616 in 2,452 posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Julian_Boolean View Post
    It's not just London, there was one last year in Ipswich but it didn't make the national news, as far as the media is concerned, a death in London is more news worthy than one in Ipswich.
    It’s a bigger loss, because someone in London is fully alive before they are killed.

14. The following user liked this post made by ink ink:

Liked 3,067 in 1,631 posts

Quote Originally Posted by fingerpuk View Post

I couldnt agree more given my interactions with the little darlings ....... i have met some of their parents too, most are completely uninterested in their kids or even the fact they are in a different part of the country and havent seen them for 2 weeks despite them being 15. I have also met one woman who was shit scared of her 16 and 18 year old sons and their mates to the extent she wouldnt even speak to us in person in case they thought she had "grassed them up to 5-0 innit"

When nicked half now claim to be "trafficked" as a defence to drug dealing claiming the big bad gangstas made them do it....... which they are taught by their big bad gangsta mates to try and reduce or get them out of a prison sentence ..... fortunately its fairly easy to disprove their bollocks when their social media accounts are full of them sitting in BM's with wads of cash waving about

16. The following 4 users liked this useful post by Bigyin:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yorick View Post
    Photos prove nothing, but it does make you wonder where he got this money

I think they get more than that for a perfectly respectable Sunday on overtime at our works.

Liked 238 in 192 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    Silly little bellends, youth culture is a lot more sinister than in my day.
    Saw some Valenti tags the other day in Hackney,a Dril music rapper who got whacked he was 15.ITs in Taipans link....it's all bollocks
    Last edited by asmethurst; 12-01-19 at 08:58.

Liked 5,937 in 3,074 posts

Quote Originally Posted by ink ink View Post
    I think they get more than that for a perfectly respectable Sunday on overtime at our works.
    That's a days graft though (unless you're public sector) and he can make the same money in 10 minutes taking two mobile phones off schoolkids at knife point.

Courchevel 1650 (winter). Canet Plage (summer)
    Liked 1,233 in 726 posts

Quote Originally Posted by ink ink View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by icarus1859 View Post
    That's a days graft though (unless you're public sector) and he can make the same money in 10 minutes taking two mobile phones off schoolkids at knife point.
    and I guess in order to be eligible for Sunday overtime they need to have worked 40 hours during the week?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jody View Post
    and I guess in order to be eligible for Sunday overtime they need to have worked 40 hours during the week?
    I just didn’t think it through!

22. The following user liked this post made by ink ink:

Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast
Go Back to Forum My Forum

TRC Affiliates - Help TRC make a small amount of commission