TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, don't block the ads check them out instead. Thank you.
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: This moped crime how bad is it?

Liked 2,485 in 1,297 posts

Default Re: This moped crime how bad is it?

TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like
    the content you find here, don't block the ads check
    them out instead. Thank you.
    I went to town yesterday and drove around the mean streets of the West end for a bit. Despite the news reports, I found that everyone was charming (even if they all drive like cuddly wuddly beary beary boos). I think you can let these things bother you, or you can take sensible precautions and rely on the knowledge that you'd have to be exceptionally unlucky to be caught up in any of this violence.

I do find that town feels more and more like a foreign country every time I visit though.

2. TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, don't block the ads check them out instead. Thank you.
  3. The following 2 users liked this useful post by balbas:

Liked 2,947 in 2,007 posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by balbas View Post

I do find that town feels more and more like a foreign country every time I visit though.

That's you. You're going foreign.

It's a recognised syndome.

Liked 177 in 137 posts

Quote Originally Posted by balbas View Post
    I went to town yesterday and drove around the mean streets of the West end for a bit. Despite the news reports, I found that everyone was charming (even if they all drive like cuddly wuddly beary beary boos). I think you can let these things bother you, or you can take sensible precautions and rely on the knowledge that you'd have to be exceptionally unlucky to be caught up in any of this violence.

we had our eye on you

Liked 2,485 in 1,297 posts

Quote Originally Posted by ink ink View Post
    That's you. You're going foreign.

It's a recognised syndome.
    nah, it's cos I'm from the Shires. I put my best wellies and tweeds on like, but still...

Quote Originally Posted by asmethurst View Post
    we had our eye on you
    And me on you lot. Fuck me you all drive like twats! And what's with the LEZ? I drove into it by accident, so thought I'd best register and pay 'the man' but it reckoned my 17yr old jalopy didn't have to pay. Which I find most odd.

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526
Go Back to Forum My Forum