TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, don't block the ads check them out instead. Thank you.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hogs do Kolsai

Liked 3,648 in 2,290 posts
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Hogs do Kolsai

TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like
    the content you find here, don't block the ads check
    them out instead. Thank you.
    Pop in for a cuppa anytime

2. TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, don't block the ads check them out instead. Thank you.
    Liked 18 in 6 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tomcat View Post
    With pleasure mate, but it won't be in KZ. The big trip is planned for when I retire, as I reckon it'll take at least 3 months, possibly 4. However I am starting to rough out plans for a shorter one that could be done in about 3 weeks. Actually you could blast round it in a week or so but I don't want to do heavy mileages as the only thing you see is the road. This would involve no more than a couple hundred miles most days and leave time for sightseeing and relaxing between sectors. All I need now is a bike, the money and a job that'll let me take a slightly extended holiday

Attachment 40628
    Ahem......when do you retire

Liked 1,308 in 718 posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WileECoyote View Post
    Ahem......when do you retire
    Depends on topping up the retirement pot a bit first I could afford to retire now but not do much else, however I'd like to avoid working until 65. So, any time between now and the next 5 years The short term plan is when I get the next job and the 790 comes out, buy one and do a couple of European tours to get the feel for it, then do the big one when time is no object I did consider doing a RTW but the upshot is you end up spending an awful lot of money on shipping the bike Asia-America and America-Europe, and all the interesting stuff is in Asia anyway, so concentrating on that.

A Bit Bored
    Liked 13 in 9 posts

Nice post. I hope you enjoy your 11,000 km trip home..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Go Back to Forum My Forum