Quote Originally Posted by the phantom pieman View Post
So Lostboy will only need to wait a week or so ....
Yup, but i doubt he'd like the price change

I'm not looking to do it for a massive profit, but i'm certainly not going to spend time, money, effort on it for 0

Although if Pygmy told me he was up for a trip to Cochem/Spa i'd certainly consider keeping.