TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, please do not block our ads. Thank you.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Latest Game of Thrones?

Liked 1,420 in 886 posts
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Latest Game of Thrones?

Quote Originally Posted by slowsider View Post
    At what point does it become compelling viewing? Ive just got the first series and after 2 episodes its still just meh...
    It really isn't as good as people think it is. I know, and my opinion is more right than everyone else's .

Bloke at work today, nice chap, said LOTR is for kids and Game of Thrones is for adults.

2. TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, please do not block our ads. Thank you.
    Liked 1,071 in 593 posts
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Latest Game of Thrones?

Quote Originally Posted by slowsider View Post
    At what point does it become compelling viewing? Ive just got the first series and after 2 episodes its still just meh...
    It really depends if you're into that sort of fantasy. I started pretty sceptical (and I still think it's pretty cheesy) but it's well woven and in fact you need to pay attention from the beginning as things that happen later seem related to events you may not have picked up at the time in the early episodes. Like why Jon Arryn's squire was made up to knight in such a hurry and whether the Mountain ever misses...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Go Back to Forum My Forum