TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, please do not block our ads. Thank you.

Thread: 30GB Of Data

Liked 2,289 in 1,660 posts

Default 30GB Of Data

What is that in real terms. Say i was to stream 1 HD movie spend an hour surfing the web and send receive e mail three times a day what would that roughly be in data terms.
    Another thing i dont have a Tablet phone so are there any minu USB sim dongles out there for the tablet?

2. TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, please do not block our ads. Thank you.
    Should Get Out More TheEnglishman's Avatar
    Liked 603 in 374 posts
    Blog Entries

Default Re: 30GB Of Data

Quote Originally Posted by 1888 View Post
    What is that in real terms. Say i was to stream 1 HD movie spend an hour surfing the web and send receive e mail three times a day what would that roughly be in data terms.
    Another thing i dont have a Tablet phone so are there any minu USB sim dongles out there for the tablet?
    An HD film at what bit rate? 1mb/s or 20mb/s?
    Doing what surfing the web? Reddit text with an ad blocker somewhat different to an hour watching 1080 YouTube videos
    Is the email just short texts or are ther big attachments you download?

Yes there's lots of USB dongles or you can get a mini router so more than one wireless tablet can connect and share a 3G/4g data connection

4. The following user liked this post made by TheEnglishman:

Should Get Out More Derek Badger's Avatar
    Liked 1,271 in 547 posts

6. The following user liked this post made by Derek Badger:

Liked 2,289 in 1,660 posts

Default Re: 30GB Of Data

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Badger View Post
    Cheers. Its Three i am with and did that at slightly higher than i need so the 30GB add on is enough

It only for when we go away. Wanted to buy an add on for any crap rain nights may just watch a film/TV.

Go Back to Forum My Forum