TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, don't block the ads check them out instead. Thank you.

Thread: Fireblade Trackbike-2001 Model (Y registration)

Liked 126 in 73 posts

Default Fireblade Trackbike-2001 Model (Y registration)

TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like
    the content you find here, don't block the ads check
    them out instead. Thank you.
    Three of us bought this bike jointly last year with the plan to share it for track days. We did one in February this year at Rockingham (CC was there on his SV), but none of us have had the time to do one since.

It's been converted to track use, but has a V5 and can be MOT'd (daylight) as it has a number plate bracket, a horn and (easily unplugged) brake light, Still has the ignition (2 keys), clock set and all the wiring for the lights. We never got around to getting it done as we had a trailer.

It has covered 39,901 miles and is fitted with shorty levers, side stand, dark screen, crash bungs, rear sets, Power Commander and Viper exhaust. The tyres are good for another couple of track days I would think. There are spare wheels with discs and wets fitted (and a spare set of wets), front and rear paddock stands and a pair of tyre warmers.

The bike was serviced after we came back from Rockingham , with all the fluids changed, including brake fluid (receipt for service) but has sat gathering dust (attached to an Optimate charger).

Looking for 1,500 the lot, no offers. It rides really well, even on a cold, damp Rockingham circuit. It's a real bargain, but none of us three can see us using it anytime soon, so it might as well go to someone who can.
    IMG-20170813-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20170813-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20170813-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20170813-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20170813-WA0003.jpg

Pickup in Towcester, Northants.

2. TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, don't block the ads check them out instead. Thank you.
    Liked 3,645 in 2,287 posts
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Fireblade Trackbike-2001 Model (Y registration)

If I was selling a bike, the last thing I'd mention is shorty levers. Put proper ones on for track use.

4. The following user liked this post made by Yorick:

Liked 126 in 73 posts

Thanks for pointing that out. I should have put they are adjustable for length-currently set to short.

6. The following 2 users liked this useful post by whysub:

Liked 126 in 73 posts

Sold!

8. The following user liked this post made by whysub:

Go Back to Forum My Forum