TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, don't block the ads check them out instead. Thank you.

Thread: Halvarssons Textile jacket and Trousers

Liked 217 in 166 posts
    Blog Entries

Default Halvarssons Textile jacket and Trousers

TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like
    the content you find here, don't block the ads check
    them out instead. Thank you.
    I have a set of Halvarssons Textile Jacket and Trousers that I am offering for anyone that can use them, as I have recently bought a set a of Held stuff , and it never seems right to bin this sort of stuff

These are Three or Four years old and are well used andquite grubby from regular all weather commuting, the jacket also has some paint on the shoulder from drops when I painted the cupboard that they were stored in. I have made no secret of the fact that they are not completely waterproof, and have never been IMHO. On the plus side both jacket and trousers have an Outlast liner which is fantastic when it is hot.

Both come with the armour and the optional back protector, which is worth a few quid on it's own.

I will post photos later. Size wise the Trousers fit my 34 waist in a slightly baggy manner, and the jacket is probably one size bigger than my 40inch chest needs.

If you are interested then you can collect from Medway.

I will post but I will expect you to cover cost of posting, in advance: nominally 15 up front.

I have experience of being messed about when offering stuff for free in the past, so if you are interested I expect you to collect within a few days without fail. If you can't collect promptly or don't collect when you say you will, I reserve the right to give them to someone else without further notice.

2. TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, don't block the ads check them out instead. Thank you.
    Liked 217 in 166 posts
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Halvarssons Textile jacket and Trousers

Now gone. Thanks.

4. The following user liked this post made by burty:

Go Back to Forum My Forum