Thread: ZX10R-C1/C2 (04/05) go faster and race/trackday bolt-ons / spares

Liked 1,092 in 492 posts

Default ZX10R-C1/C2 (04/05) go faster and race/trackday bolt-ons / spares

I know there's at least a couple of ZX10 owners on TRC so I thought I'd put this up here first

It's the end of an era for me, I've put my trusty ZX10R back to standard road trim , so the following bits are up for grabs.
    All bought new for this bike and in good nick, and none of it has done more than 6k miles

• Akrapovic Evo full exhaust system, full titanium , complete with all original springs, and the can strap etc – it weighs less than a decent sized doner kebab and gives really good power gains ;- On my bike this along with a power commander and custom map gave added 15hp pretty much throughout the range and a peak of 168 rwhp
    • Power Commander III USB- currently has custom map for the full Akra on it
    • Pair of spare standard wheels with OE discs and Pirelli race wets- all good and straight, tyres haven’t seen a lot of use but are a good few years old now- I’d still ride on them though
    • Brembo 19/20 master cylinder with pressure switch (for brake light) and Goodridge SS front & rear lines for ZX10
    • Ohlins steering damper with Harris black allot fitting kit
    • Set of ( adjustable position ) Harris rearsets
    • Harris keyless black alloy tank cap
    • Harris black alloy exhaust hanger
    • Domino QA throttle with cables
    • Acumen blue LED Gear indicator with ZX10 specific loom- makes it true plug-and play- my mum could install it
    • Black gel-coat race fairing and two black race seats- all black gel-coat finish. One seat simply replaces standard plastics and uses std seat pad, the other is a full one-piece fibreglass race seat with the typical thin hi-den foam for the arse bit
    • Spare sprockets, a spare rear sprocket carrier, msybe one or two other bits

It's all got to go, so offers invited for individual bits, or as a job lot

Hopefully needless to say but if you’d like pics of any bits or any more detail etc just let me know

Liked 8,755 in 5,017 posts

Default Re: ZX10R-C1/C2 (04/05) go faster and race/trackday bolt-ons / spares

Stick it up on PBmag forum too mate.

Liked 1,092 in 492 posts

Good call, cheers, will do

Should Get Out More couchcommando's Avatar
    Liked 3,209 in 1,463 posts

You can thank me later

Liked 1,092 in 492 posts

I will, you and Weeksy both- those PB boys love a bit of go faster bling and are running me ragged, the drinks (or pies etc ) are definitely on me next time I see you.

You wouldn't have thanked me getting that standard fairing and wiring loom etc back on though, a full engine rebuild is easier- even with parts diagrams and neatly bagged up fasteners its still confusing
    Still, it's done now (and I still have a few screws/ funny little brackets and clips spare )

Liked 8,755 in 5,017 posts

Quote Originally Posted by TrickyDicky View Post
    Still, it's done now (and I still have a few screws/ funny little brackets and clips spare )
    Always the way.

Liked 2,712 in 1,342 posts

Shame everything I have is tied up out here as the race fairings would have been aces! LOL Hope the PB guys make good offers!

Go Back to Forum My Forum