Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: XT660X broke down, any ideas?

Liked 8,397 in 4,818 posts

Default Re: XT660X broke down, any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Taipan View Post
    Didnt realise how down on power this was. Always thought it was a little but down, or it was the gearing, as it wouldn't lift the front wheel off the throttle, like my CCMs would, but it bastard did tonight! I nearly flipped it on the Barking flyover as I cracked open the throttle on the crest and up she came!
    Tell buyer you've crashed it!

2. The following 2 users liked this useful post by Weeksy:

Liked 7,290 in 3,829 posts

Started instantly this morning and what a hoot to ride it is now. Always liked it and thought it was great fun but didnt realise how much it had declined of late, probably as it was a gradual thing I suppose? I need a different type of bike to suit my knee until its replaced, but I\m sure going to miss owning one of these! I imagine there is another in my future for sure!

Liked 1,238 in 812 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Taipan View Post
    Started instantly this morning and what a hoot to ride it is now. Always liked it and thought it was great fun but didnt realise how much it had declined of late, probably as it was a gradual thing I suppose? I need a different type of bike to suit my knee until its replaced, but I\m sure going to miss owning one of these! I imagine there is another in my future for sure!
    Keep it for sunny fun, and buy a (TFL approved) knacker for commuting. You've got to keep it till the sun comes out for a blast with me up to Bury St Eds using Essex/Suffolks finest blacktop...somewhere between the bomb crater sized potholes.

5. The following user liked this post made by Supermofo:

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Go Back to Forum My Forum