TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, don't block the ads check them out instead. Thank you.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Roll up roll up... it's 2018 and time to play... 8th April (Sunday) Rockingham

Liked 7,251 in 4,180 posts

Default Re: Roll up roll up... it's 2018 and time to play... 8th April (Sunday) Rockingham

TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like
    the content you find here, don't block the ads check
    them out instead. Thank you.
    I reckon I could get 2 of him in my leathers

2. TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, don't block the ads check them out instead. Thank you.

Default Re: Roll up roll up... it's 2018 and time to play... 8th April (Sunday) Rockingham

Just sorting hotel.

Liked 3,921 in 2,448 posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Weeksy View Post
    Just sorting hotel.
    Phew

Liked 713 in 343 posts

I'm in

I might be dragging big-dog Kev along to ride around courteously in the steady group too by the sound of it, so daven, fizzy, Steve etc, get your fingers out boys (and don't forget your padlocks if you're bringing the trailer again )

My plan is to treat it as a nice little shakedown/ setup day to get my eye in /maybe sus out some of the competition ahead of the Learner bike Welsh GP , that's unless I get tired of getting blitzed on the straights by sportsbikes everything in which case I might decide fuck that and just jump on something with a decent sized engine in it instead

Whatever happens, it'll be fun, some of the best adventures start in a Premier Inn

Quote Originally Posted by TrickyDicky View Post
    I'm in

I might be dragging big-dog Kev along to ride around courteously in the steady group too by the sound of it, so daven, fizzy, Steve etc, get your fingers out boys (and don't forget your padlocks if you're bringing the trailer again )

My plan is to treat it as a nice little shakedown/ setup day to get my eye in /maybe sus out some of the competition ahead of the Learner bike Welsh GP , that's unless I get tired of getting blitzed on the straights by sportsbikes everything in which case I might decide fuck that and just jump on something with a decent sized engine in it instead

Whatever happens, it'll be fun, some of the best adventures start in a Premier Inn
    I won't be riding, partly as I don't have a bike to take if you've no space in van and partly due to lack of funds for it.

So I'm on pit crew duty, not chasing Fizzy and Mrs Weeksy I'm afraid.

I'm still looking forward to the weekend though.

Should Get Out More MyLittleStudPony's Avatar
    Liked 2,217 in 1,300 posts
    Blog Entries

Can you book in the last few days when you know what the weather's like? If so I could come along on the auld CBR, give it plenty of throttle, have them on the brakes, then get it reet over. Then afterwards dish out plenty miaow-miaow.

Quote Originally Posted by MyLittleStudPony View Post
    Can you book in the last few days when you know what the weather's like? If so I could come along on the auld CBR, give it plenty of throttle, have them on the brakes, then get it reet over. Then afterwards dish out plenty miaow-miaow.
    Maybe. Some days yes, 90% of days no.

Liked 713 in 343 posts

I won't be riding, partly as I don't have a bike to take if you've no space in van and partly due to lack of funds for it.

So I'm on pit crew duty, not chasing Fizzy and Mrs Weeksy I'm afraid.

I'm still looking forward to the weekend though.
    Hopefully needless to say but you are very welcome to use your pick of either of mine all day, and if either Kev doesn't come or I decide to just bring one of mine, then I'll bring the 690 up too- basically either way you'll have a decent bike to ride every session if you choose to

10. The following user liked this post made by TrickyDicky:

Liked 115 in 81 posts

Daven, SteveP, PhilG and myself have now booked... Just need to sort the hotel and bike transport... Well I also need to buy a bike...

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

12. The following 2 users liked this useful post by Fizzy:

Quote Originally Posted by Fizzy View Post
    Daven, SteveP, PhilG and myself have now booked... Just need to sort the hotel and bike transport... Well I also need to buy a bike...

I was going to say, if you get a van you can use the 690, but then I realised I would actually need sectioning!

14. The following user liked this post made by Weeksy:

Liked 115 in 81 posts

I was going to say, if you get a van you can use the 690, but then I realised I would actually need sectioning!
    Don't worry I'll have a bike by April. And I'm determined that it will have brake pads this time . But I'm touched that your first thought was of generosity .

On another note I think it's great we've got a good crew of people together for the first outing of the year. I'd like to go further to say that if there are any stalkers or newbies thinking oh I'm not sure... Book on it's gonna be good, and weeksy on pit crew is added value 🤣

16. The following user liked this post made by Fizzy:

I'll still be on pit-crew duties, but i'll also be riding

I'm not doing many TDs this year so makes sense as so many TRCers, mates, wife are going, i may as well hire a van for weekend and take mine too. So i'm booked in.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Go Back to Forum My Forum