TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, don't block the ads check them out instead. Thank you.
Page 240 of 271 FirstFirst ... 140190230238239240241242250 ... LastLast
Results 3,586 to 3,600 of 4058

Thread: Trump: considering the Steele dossier and his love of hookers.

Should Get Out More
    Liked 3,763 in 2,504 posts

Default Re: Trump: considering the Steele dossier and his love of hookers.

TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like
    the content you find here, don't block the ads check
    them out instead. Thank you.
    Someone picked the wrong day to go bow hunting.

Liked 1,866 in 882 posts

Quote Originally Posted by demographic View Post
    Fair enough, thanks for answering.

I meant to ask you this ages ago but could never seem to find a time when it wouldnt seem like I was trying to catch you out. I'm not.
    Eventually I just thought bugger it, and asked anyway. I know this thread isn't the best place for this by the way, was just interested in your answer.

Cheers for that.
    I would never feel caught out by a question about dishonesty ...despite liking 2 of the 3 people I can immediately think of, I had little sympathy when they got caught.

Liked 1,497 in 864 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
    Someone picked the wrong day to go bow hunting.

I liked how they gave him a quick paint job to hide his injuries with silver paint

Liked 1,497 in 864 posts

Trump just put the mayors & governors on notice that if they don't get this shit under control then the US military will. Shitstreet Newsom & Garshitti in Califailure are in way over their heads & haven't got the first fucking clue what to do. Pelosi hasn't been seen or heard from in days.

He just walked from the WH down the street to the church that got attacked last night, media are losing their minds

Liked 1,497 in 864 posts

Alrighty them

“We’ve received info on social media that some of the criminals were going to take their criminal conduct into the neighborhoods. I would tell them, If you value your life, you probably shouldn’t do that in Polk County because the people of Polk County like guns, they have guns, I encourage them to own guns, and they’re going to be in their homes tonight, with their guns loaded. And if you try to break into their homes to steal, to set fires, I’m highly recommending they blow you back out of their house with their guns. Leave the community alone.” -Sheriff Grady Judd. June 1, 2020

Should Get Out More
    Liked 3,763 in 2,504 posts

Quote Originally Posted by ZRX61 View Post

He just walked from the WH down the street to the church that got attacked last night, media are losing their minds
    That walk was after having demonstrators teargassed so he could walk to that church without the inconvenience of seeing them. He also didn't bother to contact the bishop of the diocese that oversees that church. They didn't view his presence in a good light. The protesters were teargassed out as Trump was giving his presser where he claimed he was on the side of the peaceful demonstrators. No hypocrisy or blatant lying there.

BTW, Pelosi was quoted yesterday. “I think to take his bait, time and time again, is just a gift to him.” As much as you dislike her, she's been working with Congress to try to handle the mess that Trump's inaction has helped to exacerbate. Meanwhile he just fans the flames. That seems to be quite amusing to you.

Liked 4,032 in 2,679 posts

Quote Originally Posted by icarus1859 View Post
    I don't read twitter, so I've only seen something flashed across the news.
    Was Trumps saying that if you go out and loot shops then the police might shoot you?

If so, then what's the problem? Don't go out looting.
    Let's replace 'shooting' and 'looting', tear gas and peaceful protest.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
    That walk was after having demonstrators teargassed so he could walk to that church without the inconvenience of seeing them. He also didn't bother to contact the bishop of the diocese that oversees that church. They didn't view his presence in a good light. The protesters were teargassed out as Trump was giving his presser where he claimed he was on the side of the peaceful demonstrators. No hypocrisy or blatant lying there.
    He wanted a photo opportunity.

Video here:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/528862...walk-to-church

At Work
    Liked 661 in 436 posts

Louisville police chief fired after police open fire on a crowd in an apparent response to gunfire, killing a local restaurant owner. It appears that the reason for him being fired was the lack of body cams/failure to activate cams by the officers, something that has been required since the killing of unarmed black health worker Breonna Taylor, who was shot eight times by Louisville police in her home after the officers discharged 20 rounds.

Liked 6,754 in 3,473 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hoonercat View Post
    Louisville police chief fired after police open fire on a crowd in an apparent response to gunfire, killing a local restaurant owner. It appears that the reason for him being fired was the lack of body cams/failure to activate cams by the officers, something that has been required since the killing of unarmed black health worker Breonna Taylor, who was shot eight times by Louisville police in her home after the officers discharged 20 rounds.
    You've been careful with language there, the unarmed health worker had a bloke in bed with her who was armed and shot a policeman when they burst in to execute a warrant issued by a judge to search for drugs.

I'm not saying what happened is right, but put yourself in the scenario, you're a policeman and you enter a room to execute a warrant, there are two people in bed, it's dark, people are shouting, one of the alleged criminals shoots one of your colleagues - what do you do next?

Should Get Out More Wreckless Rat's Avatar
    Liked 2,625 in 1,400 posts
    Blog Entries

You've been careful with language there, the unarmed health worker had a bloke in bed with her who was armed and shot a policeman when they burst in to execute a warrant issued by a judge to search for drugs.

I'm not saying what happened is right, but put yourself in the scenario, you're a policeman and you enter a room to execute a warrant, there are two people in bed, it's dark, people are shouting, one of the alleged criminals shoots one of your colleagues - what do you do next?
    *raises hand

Me Sir, me Sir, I know this one

Shoot his girlfriend 20 times

At Work
    Liked 661 in 436 posts

I was careful with the language because there are 2 very different versions of how events unfolded, that of the police and that of the boyfriend and neighbours. Calling the boyfriend 'one of the alleged criminals' is stretching the truth, he wasn't wanted in conncection with the case. The raid centred around one of the alleged criminals having been seen leaving the address with a parcel 2 months earlier, along with a claim that the Postal Inspector had stated that a man had been receiving packages at the address, yet the Postal Inspector later denied that he had any communication with the police.
    As for how the police responded:

in response officers opened fire with more than 20 rounds hitting objects in the living room, dining room, kitchen, hallway, bathroom and both bedrooms. Taylor was shot at least eight times and pronounced dead at the scene. No drugs were found in the apartment.

On May 14, photos were released to the public in The Courier-Journal by Sam Aguiar, an attorney representing Taylor's family. The photos show bullet damage in their apartment and the apartment next door
    Quote Originally Posted by Wreckless Rat View Post
    *raises hand

Me Sir, me Sir, I know this one

Shoot his girlfriend 20 times
    Lol

Should Get Out More
    Liked 2,314 in 1,130 posts
    Blog Entries

Gassing your own people so that you can make a naff photo opp taking the piss out of peoples' faith, to fan the flames even more. What a c'unt

I feel this may be the tipping point

Liked 6,754 in 3,473 posts

I was careful with the language because there are 2 very different versions of how events unfolded...
    I'm not disputing any version, but the boyfriend is dead and the neighbours weren't in the room.
    Geezer got into a shootout with the police and a poor lady was lying inches away from him, it's not an unexpected outcome.

I'm not arguing for the police, I'm just saying that ^

At Work
    Liked 661 in 436 posts

I'm not disputing any version, but the boyfriend is dead and the neighbours weren't in the room.
    Geezer got into a shootout with the police and a poor lady was lying inches away from him, it's not an unexpected outcome.

I'm not arguing for the police, I'm just saying that ^
    The boyfriend didn't die, charges were dismissed against him a week ago, though he could be re-charged if the federal investigation reveals any new evidence.

Should Get Out More
    Liked 2,935 in 1,742 posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dodgy View Post
    Gassing your own people so that you can make a naff photo opp taking the piss out of peoples' faith, to fan the flames even more. What a c'unt

I feel this may be the tipping point
    Trump does have a particular ability to read people and move in such a way as to invoke passions. Sadly he only seems to want to do it to get people riled up

Go Back to Forum My Forum

TRC Affiliates - Help TRC make a small amount of commission