TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, don't block the ads check them out instead. Thank you.
Page 183 of 232 FirstFirst ... 83133173181182183184185193 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,745 of 3478

Thread: Trump: considering the Steele dossier and his love of hookers.

Liked 1,468 in 848 posts

Default Re: Trump: considering the Steele dossier and his love of hookers.

TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like
    the content you find here, don't block the ads check
    them out instead. Thank you.
    Link is from June... "past couple of months" Do you need a calendar?

Liked 1,468 in 848 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
    That's fucking funny. If I attempt to steal money but fail to, I can skate free then, eh?
    This is why you're normally on the cretin list. I must stop morbid curiosity getting the better of me. Lets just go over what you said:

"The funding he stole from the military has been yanked back."

Me: So he didn't actually steal any money from the military then, did he?

"That's fucking funny. If I attempt to steal money but fail to, I can skate free then, eh? "

Pay attention to WHAT I ACTUALLY POSTED. Where the fuck did I say ANYTHING about skating free? Whereas you stated stated he stole money from the military (no he didn't, it's not theft you fucking moron) & then changed that to attempted theft.

& stop using the BBC as a credible source for news. It's not. (& take note that I didn't suggest ANY other news sources as being credible before you start with the usual "but Breitbart" bullshit)

Liked 3,437 in 2,089 posts
    Blog Entries

Should Get Out More
    Liked 3,729 in 2,483 posts

Quote Originally Posted by ZRX61 View Post
    This is why you're normally on the cretin list. I must stop morbid curiosity getting the better of me. Lets just go over what you said:

"The funding he stole from the military has been yanked back."

Me: So he didn't actually steal any money from the military then, did he?

"That's fucking funny. If I attempt to steal money but fail to, I can skate free then, eh? "

Pay attention to WHAT I ACTUALLY POSTED. Where the fuck did I say ANYTHING about skating free? Whereas you stated stated he stole money from the military (no he didn't, it's not theft you fucking moron) & then changed that to attempted theft.
    you implied he did nothing nefarious by suggesting that he didn't divert the funds - he made the attempt. Hence the analogy regarding theft. I'm sorry these sort of things are beyond your grasp. You really need to not be quite so literal.
    He used a patently false cry of national emergency to procure money he wouldn't have otherwise been able to get his hands on. Is that better?

& stop using the BBC as a credible source for news. It's not. (& take note that I didn't suggest ANY other news sources as being credible before you start with the usual "but Breitbart" bullshit)
    Sooo, where are the 150+ miles of new, not replacement, border wall? I tried to find any reference to it and there isn't by simple google search. Restricting search results to the last month yielded the BBC link. Instead of making claims that you aren't willing to support with any proof and calling people morons, how about you give us a link to buttress your argument? C'mon now, show us your homework. Again, where are those new, not replacement, border fences? Just so we're clear you did state they were new and not replacement didn't you? Your words:

As for the wall, about 150 miles of NEW fence, not replacing older existing sections (another 300+ miles).

Liked 1,540 in 1,096 posts

Should Get Out More

Does someone really need to explain to you that the graph from the link shows a downward trend prior to the last couple of months?

Should Get Out More demographic's Avatar
    Less than fifty miles from Moscow, honest guv...
    Liked 1,851 in 1,114 posts

Liked 4,435 in 2,186 posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by moth View Post

Nonsense.

ZRX told us that impeachment would be a wonderful opportunity for Trump and Republicans.

ok, here ya go...

Here's how goes down:

1. The House can pass articles of impeachment over the objections of the Republicans, and refer to the Senate for trial. Wondering why Adam Schiff sat on the complaint that he had access to back in August & it only become a big deal when Biden started to look like a blithering imbecile.. & I notice that none of the Dems are rushing to his defense..

2. The Senate will conduct a trial. There will be a vote, and the Republicans will vote unanimously, along with a small number of Democrats, to not convict the President. Legally, it will all be over at that point.

3. However, during the trial, and this is what no one is thinking about right now, the President's attorneys will have the right to subpoena and question ANYONE THEY WANT.. That is different than the special counsel
    investigation, which was very one-sided. So, during the impeachment trial, we will be hearing testimony from James Comey, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, Bruce Ohr, Glenn Simpson, Donna Brazile, Eric Holder, Loretta Lynch, Christopher Steele, Hillary Clinton, John Brennan, James Clapper, and a whole host of other participants in this whole sordid affair and the ensuing cover up activities.
    A lot of dirt will be dug up; a lot of truth will be unveiled. Finger pointing will occur. Deals will start being made, and suddenly, a lot of democrats will start being charged and going to prison.
    All this, because, remember, the President's team will now, for the first time, have the RIGHT to question all of these people under oath – and they will turn on each other. That is already starting.

4. Lastly, one more thing will happen, the Senate will not convict the President. Nothing will happen to Trump. Most Americans are clueless about political processes, the law, and the Constitution. Most Americans believe that being impeached results in removal from office. They don't understand that phase 2 is a trial in and by the Senate, where he has zero chance of conviction. Remember, the Senate is controlled by Republicans; they will determine what testimony is allowed -- and **everything** will be allowed, including:
    DNC collusion with the Clinton campaign to fix the election in favor of Hillary (which they admitted to)
    The creation of the Trump dossier (which was actually foreign interference in the election), the cover up and destruction of emails that very likely included incriminating information.
    They will incriminate each other for lying to the FISA court, for spying and wiretapping the Trump campaign, and for colluding with foreign political actors. After the Senate declines to convict the President, we will have an election, and Trump will either win or get his ass handed to him. However, they are creating a backlash against democrat petulance, temper tantrums, hypocrisy and dishonesty. Even minorities will vote for Trump, because, for the first time, they will see that democrats have spent 2+ years focused on maintaining their own power, and not doing anything at all about black murders in Chicago, gun control, DACA, immigration, homelessness, opioids, and other important issues that are actually killing people. And, we will spend the following four years listening to politicians and pundits claim that the whole impeachment was rigged.

So let's move on to impeachment.

Why would trump call it a lynching and not saying 'Bring it on!'

Liked 3,958 in 2,628 posts

With data from 1990, you'd need a screen a yard wide to show an extra couple of months. But feel free to post a link to up to date data for Mexican and non-.

Liked 1,540 in 1,096 posts

Should Get Out More demographic's Avatar
    Less than fifty miles from Moscow, honest guv...
    Liked 1,851 in 1,114 posts

Self portrait? Which one is you?

Liked 3,958 in 2,628 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
    Does someone really need to explain to you that the graph from the link shows a downward trend prior to the last couple of months?
    Yes.

Should Get Out More

Speaking of monkeys flinging shit...

fast forward to 50 sec after the advert

Liked 1,468 in 848 posts

& yes, for the clueless & willfully moronic: it's satire, get the fuck over it

Should Get Out More

[img]

& yes, for the clueless & willfully moronic: it's satire, get the fuck over it
    As always, the charmer.

Go Back to Forum My Forum

TRC Affiliates - Help TRC make a small amount of commission