TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, don't block the ads check them out instead. Thank you.
Page 270 of 270 FirstFirst ... 170220260268269270
Results 4,036 to 4,045 of 4045

Thread: Trump: considering the Steele dossier and his love of hookers.

Liked 6,734 in 3,464 posts

Default Re: Trump: considering the Steele dossier and his love of hookers.

TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like
    the content you find here, don't block the ads check
    them out instead. Thank you.

Should Get Out More
    Liked 3,762 in 2,503 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gedge View Post
    I wonder if the Americans have to reach back 15 years minutes to find a problem shooting ?
    ftfy

Is domestic violence a big issue among UK officers?

Should Get Out More

Quote Originally Posted by ZRX61 View Post
    I saw a few off duty cops help a guy find his truck keys & make sure he was safely seated in it when the on duty cops rolled up & busted him for DUI... altho TBF, the guy had just had an epic (albeit somewhat one sided) punch up with several off duty cops attending a retirement party in the bar. Guy came charging in the bar, hit two women stood next to me at the bar, tried to hit me, missed & I took a swing at him, knocked one of his teeth out* & then got pulled backwards by the first two of about 12 cops who had an issue with him hitting the two female cops. Considering there were probably 40 off duty cops in the bar it's a wonder no one pulled a gun & shot their coworkers.

*found it stuck in a knuckle, still have the scar.
    That's somewhat hilarious. Odd though, they had enough shit on him that a DWI would probably be a minor charge.

Additionally, for the bit in bold LOL and ouch!

Should Get Out More

Quote Originally Posted by Horse View Post
    Good selective quoting. The full paragraph is:

Members of the Alliance also claim that the fact Lopez was arrested so quickly after he fired into the camp is ďan example of the injustice that black folks face every day,Ē because he was apprehended very quickly, but no arrests have yet been made in connection with the death of Breonna Taylor. Taylor was shot and killed by the Louisville Metro Police Department roughly three months ago, per CNN.

NYT:

According to The Louisville Courier Journal, the police had been investigating two men who they believed were selling drugs out of a house that was far from Ms. Taylorís home. But a judge had also signed a warrant allowing the police to search Ms. Taylorís residence because the police said they believed that one of the two men had used her apartment to receive packages. The judgeís order was a so-called no-knock warrant, which allowed the police to enter without warning or without identifying themselves as law enforcement.

No drugs were found in the apartment, a lawyer for Mr. Walker said.

To give balance, the man who was there shot at police. They fired back, hitting her 8 times.
    To give balance, the man shot at police who barged into his home that did not announce they were police. IIRC they were also not wearing uniforms. In some states that was clearly "standing his ground." It doesn't matter if he had a history of raping kittens. Intruders broke into his home and he fired on them.

Liked 1,859 in 878 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
    ftfy

Is domestic violence a big issue among UK officers?
    Dealing with it or committing it?

1. Yes, 2 No ..

Should Get Out More

Dealing with it or committing it?

1. Yes, 2 No ..
    Evidently there is a higher prevalence among LEOs this country when compared to the general population. I've also seen some recent concerns about steroid use in LEOs. One report of a relatively young doctor passing away followed by several concerned LEOs inquiring about whether or not he was really dead. Turns out he was supplying steroids for them. Oooopsie!

Liked 1,561 in 1,112 posts

Should Get Out More Wreckless Rat's Avatar
    Liked 2,610 in 1,388 posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
    Evidently there is a higher prevalence among LEOs this country when compared to the general population. I've also seen some recent concerns about steroid use in LEOs. One report of a relatively young doctor passing away followed by several concerned LEOs inquiring about whether or not he was really dead. Turns out he was supplying steroids for them. Oooopsie!
    Got some stat's to back that claim up?

Liked 3,523 in 2,146 posts
    Blog Entries

On any site with you in it , mentioning the IRA is always provocative ..after all you could have just agreed that their command structure was incompetent or that they were murdering bastards ..instead you want to try and debate some unconnected pedantry...

And were not so much about a united Ireland as racketeering, being a 'firm' and lining their pockets.

Still, at least Storey's in the ground so that's one less murdering cvnt.

10. The following 2 users liked this useful post by moth:

Liked 4,507 in 2,225 posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by moth View Post
    And were not so much about a united Ireland as racketeering, being a 'firm' and lining their pockets.

Still, at least Storey's in the ground so that's one less murdering cvnt.
    I'll not disagree with you (I doubt you'd expect me to ) but the simple fact is, whilst there is one less murdering cunt in the ground, there are still a lot of cunts around. Some of them are Republican and some are Loyalist (although the Brexit arrangements may well test that loyalty) and some are just cuddly wuddly beary beary boos. Some of them may be 'British' in more than just choice.

I guess I should really back off from any discussion that includes Ireland - I'm only indirectly involved. But hey, I'm allowed an opinion on an open forum and it hasn't changed since my first visit in 1972: there'll be bother in Ireland until they all realise they are all fucking Irish.

Go Back to Forum My Forum

TRC Affiliates - Help TRC make a small amount of commission