TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, don't block the ads check them out instead. Thank you.
Page 8 of 46 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: This Russian Killing

Liked 2,085 in 1,293 posts

Default Re: This Russian Killing

TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like
    the content you find here, don't block the ads check
    them out instead. Thank you.
    Never mind banning “The Death Of Stalin” “Paddington Bear II” can also fuck offski.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...s-too-popular/

Kruschev de-Stalinised Russia. A new face needs to de-Putinise Russia but not the little shit Medvedev.

Might be time to reinvent Pavlik Morozov or dig him up.

Liked 2,169 in 1,111 posts

Deleted. CBA.
    Last edited by Tomcat; 14-03-18 at 15:33.

Liked 3,579 in 2,427 posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tomcat
    Europe acting together could do more than the little UK
    What did Europe acting together do about Litvenenko?

Liked 2,551 in 1,813 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tomcat View Post
    You used to be somebody I respected Gedge, I'm disappointed in you. But I'll allow you the benefit of a non sarcastic reply, FWIW.

I do not expect to be kept updated on everything, I'm just a pleb MoP like everyone else, but before jumping to conclusions I'd rather be in possession of a few more facts. No doubt it'll be a long time before we get everything but at least I try to read a number of sources to get a balanced view. I'm sure most people will be convinced it was Russia, but then most people were convinced Iraq had WMD.
    Most people were indeed convinced that Iraq had WMD because the evidence showed clearly, for example, that gas (a WMD and possibly Sarin/VX) had been used in the Iraq/Iran war and also against the Marsh Arabs. What people simply did not believe, and for good reason, was Tony Blair's 45 minute lie.

Carry on.

Our government said so, so it must be true, right? Who in Russia seems to be something even May doesn't know - as I said.

As for what Russia thinks, who knows except Russia. More speculation, or perhaps just jumping to the conclusion that fits some people's agendas and others prejudices.

And TM isn't "damned either way", she's simply got nothing but piss and wind. Don't you want to comment on the donations to the Tory party and Europe's reliance on Russian gas? Europe acting together could do more than the little UK but we've rather pissed on our own chips there, and if you think "America First" is going to lift a finger to help I've got some swamp land in Florida I can do you a really good deal on.

Lastly, pathetic is indeed an adjective that comes to mind. You jump to wild conclusions about my politics, as if it made the slightest difference in matters of international relations. For shame. By the way you may care to note that EU sanctions have knocked off a calculated 1% of Russian GDP, make your own mind up about what cutting relations with the EU will do to us. Experts said something I believe but the country's had enough of them.
    Given that "Europe" gets a lot of its gas from Russia, and particularly Germany which currently gets about 8% of its gas from Russia, if you really believe (as you clearly do) that "Europe" was ever going jump around supporting the UK, whether in or out of the EU, against Russia you're living in la-la land.
    Last edited by irie; 13-03-18 at 21:40.

5. The following user liked this post made by irie:

Liked 1,099 in 542 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tomcat View Post
    You used to be somebody I respected Gedge, I'm disappointed in you. But I'll allow you the benefit of a non sarcastic reply, FWIW.

I do not expect to be kept updated on everything, I'm just a pleb MoP like everyone else, but before jumping to conclusions I'd rather be in possession of a few more facts. No doubt it'll be a long time before we get everything but at least I try to read a number of sources to get a balanced view. I'm sure most people will be convinced it was Russia, but then most people were convinced Iraq had WMD. Our government said so, so it must be true, right? Who in Russia seems to be something even May doesn't know - as I said.

As for what Russia thinks, who knows except Russia. More speculation, or perhaps just jumping to the conclusion that fits some people's agendas and others prejudices.

And TM isn't "damned either way", she's simply got nothing but piss and wind. Don't you want to comment on the donations to the Tory party and Europe's reliance on Russian gas? Europe acting together could do more than the little UK but we've rather pissed on our own chips there, and if you think "America First" is going to lift a finger to help I've got some swamp land in Florida I can do you a really good deal on.

Lastly, pathetic is indeed an adjective that comes to mind. You jump to wild conclusions about my politics, as if it made the slightest difference in matters of international relations. For shame. By the way you may care to note that EU sanctions have knocked off a calculated 1% of Russian GDP, make your own mind up about what cutting relations with the EU will do to us. Experts said something I believe but the country's had enough of them.

See you are still assuming that as you do not have enough facts, that neither do the government...clearly, they have had briefings and access to much more than is in the public domain...put yourself in TMs position and tell us what exactly YOU would do in her shoes ...remember whether we like it or whether the member states like it, we are still in the EU and if they can’t or won’t support us now, ( presumably out of spite) then it reinforces the view of those that voted leave, that the EU is not and never has been looking after UK interests ..

7. The following 2 users liked this useful post by Gedge:

Liked 2,797 in 1,679 posts
    Blog Entries

Liked 1,453 in 934 posts

Would be fun (for 10 mins) if 'ol Teresa launched a nuke right on Putins noggin. Just to see his face as he realised someone had the gall to kick him in the balls. We'd all die but it'd a laugh surely.

10. The following user liked this post made by Supermofo:

Liked 2,085 in 1,293 posts

Liked 480 in 288 posts

Not exactly news in Russia though. I thought it was Pravda's raison d'etre. I don't bother with RT News (formerly Russia Today) for that reason.

Liked 4,115 in 2,148 posts
    Blog Entries

I think the most effective retaliation would be for the PM to order all British media to refer to the Russian President as Vladimir Manboobs Tinycock from now on.

That'd get right under his (fore)skin.

14. The following 2 users liked this useful post by Reburner:

Liked 480 in 288 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Reburner View Post
    I think the most effective retaliation would be for the PM to order all British media to refer to the Russian President as Vladimir Manboobs Tinycock from now on.

That'd get right under his (fore)skin.
    Insist on them using this pic. It annoyed enough to get it banned in Russia.

16. The following user liked this post made by Twobad:

Liked 1,353 in 690 posts

This explains what the nerve agent does http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a8253976.html

Liked 753 in 499 posts
    Blog Entries

Liked 2,797 in 1,679 posts
    Blog Entries

Liked 2,551 in 1,813 posts

Nafeez is either ignorant of, or has conveniently decided to ignore*, the science behind the ability to trace complex compounds back to their originall sources.

Quote Originally Posted by moth View Post
    The latter* of course.

Page 8 of 46 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Go Back to Forum My Forum

TRC Affiliates - Help TRC make a small amount of commission