TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, don't block the ads check them out instead. Thank you.

Thread: Triumph 675 Street Triple R, 2010, gloss blazing orange, 15775 miles,nr Wolverhampton

Liked 204 in 81 posts

Default Triumph 675 Street Triple R, 2010, gloss blazing orange, 15775 miles,nr Wolverhampton

TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like
    the content you find here, don't block the ads check
    them out instead. Thank you.
    Fantastic fun to ride, this is the best bike I've ever owned, and I really, really, really, honestly, don't want to sell it. House extensions aren't cheap though, sadly, and I no longer ride it enough to justify keeping it.

Two owners - it's first was for 18 months, and then I came along and bought it from a Triumph dealer.

It's been garaged during the whole of my ownership, and only used for fun rather than commuting, so the only rain it's seen is when we've been touring in Europe. I've never dropped it, though it did once gently fall over onto t'other half's bike while parked on a slope in Spain when I forgot to leave it in gear. Only damage was some marks to the wing mirror, which remains the only damage.

R variant, so has various upgrades to the original Street Triple, including: Nissin brakes, braided hoses, uprated suspension.

15,775 genuine miles (may increase marginally).

Rare, original, gloss blazing orange paintwork.

Various extras including:
    R&G crash mushrooms/protectors.
    Short black levers (comes with original levers too).
    Belly pan (genuine Triumph colour matched).
    Cowl (genuine Triumph colour matched).

Fresh MOT and health check carried out.
    Two original keys.
    Owners manual.
    New battery fitted approx 6 months ago.
    Dealer service history (last service was a while ago, but only approx 2000 miles ago), and recent health check (yesterday(!), was fine).

4650 ono
    Pics to follow.

2. TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, don't block the ads check them out instead. Thank you.
    Eating the last biscuit with the Daily Mail reader.
    Liked 3,112 in 1,575 posts

Default Re: Triumph 675 Street Triple R, 2010, gloss blazing orange, 15775 miles,nr Wolverham

Much as I'd love to, as they are lovely bikes, my testicles would be nailed to the front door of Chez Gremlin if I bought another bike.

Oh, and hello. Where you been hiding? Not seen you on here in ages.

Liked 204 in 81 posts

Default Re: Triumph 675 Street Triple R, 2010, gloss blazing orange, 15775 miles,nr Wolverham

Liked 204 in 81 posts

Quote Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
    Much as I'd love to, as they are lovely bikes, my testicles would be nailed to the front door of Chez Gremlin if I bought another bike.

Oh, and hello. Where you been hiding? Not seen you on here in ages.
    Ah go on, go on, go on 😆
    I'm far too busy and important to piss about on here these days. Or something 😉

Go Back to Forum My Forum