TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, don't block the ads check them out instead. Thank you.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Arai Sizing

Should Get Out More mrlongbeard's Avatar
    Liked 3,663 in 2,360 posts

Default Re: Arai Sizing

TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like
    the content you find here, don't block the ads check
    them out instead. Thank you.
    All sorted thanks all.

2. TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, don't block the ads check them out instead. Thank you.
    Should Get Out More mrlongbeard's Avatar
    Liked 3,663 in 2,360 posts

Right now I'm not on my phone.
    The Axces 3 did mostly fit in XL around my head, but only if I was happy with my chin sticking out below the shell so I probably really am an XXL in Arai world.

Fortunately I done gone found me the world's supply of discontinued Shoei's, so I got me a Qwest in XL in the colour I wanted, with a dark visor for a nice price, which is handy as although I'm sure an Arai would grow on me I really don't like the shape or their visor & visor mechanisms.

4. The following 3 users liked this useful post by mrlongbeard:

Liked 1,156 in 754 posts

Funnily enough I spent a while in Infinity in Southampton and the manager there (who is a racer) suggested that the Axces would be the only Arai that fitted me and that I was a Shoei head (I was coming off of Suomy Vandals) and he was bang on. One discounted X-Spirit 2 later.....

Really Bored
    Liked 286 in 184 posts

I think Arai have slightly changed the shape of their Axces lids. The 3 that I have now is a bit more round than the 1 I used to have. FWIW I have a 58cm head but find the M rather tight so I wear a L.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Go Back to Forum My Forum