TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, don't block the ads check them out instead. Thank you.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: COTA - Texas MotoGP

Liked 1,211 in 779 posts

Default Re: COTA - Texas MotoGP

TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like
    the content you find here, don't block the ads check
    them out instead. Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yorick View Post
    I feel for Scotty and Bradders. They ain't getting the results, but they ain't too far behind the asparagus brothers, who'll they be measured against.
    There's something very strange going on with the pair of them. They've both been ahead of their team mates this year in practice, have be close qualifying, then both had ridiculously poor races - in Scott's case with some ridiculous tactical decisions (hard front and rear yesterday when the whole field was on Medium front - same sort of thing in Qatar).

2. TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, don't block the ads check them out instead. Thank you.
    Liked 1,706 in 887 posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lostboy View Post
    And we all know that there's only one person allowed to be bigger than the sport don't we. Rolls eyes.
    LOLzballs

Well it was rather a masterclass wasn't it. I don't mind what penalties they hand down as long as they're consistent with it, and that for me has been a major irritation, the way certain favourites could get away with doing whatever the hell they liked. As it was, MM had a point to make and he made it. Sadly there's still some butthurt fanbois out there who won't let it go.

4. The following user liked this post made by Tomcat:

Liked 1,162 in 759 posts

Quote Originally Posted by GiantPygmy View Post
    The big disappointment for me was the performance of the British riders. its only 2 races in but It wouldn't be a surprise to see Crutchlow being the sole british representative in all GP classes of racing next year.
    I was thinking that when Suzi was interviewing Wayne Rainey. The talk was about the lack of US riders in MotoGP but I couldn't help but draw parallels with the lack of Brit talent. Cal whilst Def good enough to be there is no spring chicken and the current crop from the last golden generation Smith, Redding, Lowes, Kent, McPhee just aren't getting the results they need. Who's coming through to replace them?

Liked 4,281 in 2,685 posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Supermofo View Post
    I was thinking that when Suzi was interviewing Wayne Rainey. The talk was about the lack of US riders in MotoGP but I couldn't help but draw parallels with the lack of Brit talent. Cal whilst Def good enough to be there is no spring chicken and the current crop from the last golden generation Smith, Redding, Lowes, Kent, McPhee just aren't getting the results they need. Who's coming through to replace them?
    Kent was world champion. Can't do much better than that

7. The following 2 users liked this useful post by Yorick:

Liked 1,162 in 759 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yorick View Post
    Kent was world champion. Can't do much better than that
    Absolutely he was a world champion but I'm talking about his results now, as in what talent it coming through. Kent is currently 17th with 4 points in 3 rounds following pretty much nothing since his WC. He isn't hot property.

9. The following 2 users liked this useful post by Supermofo:

Liked 4,281 in 2,685 posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Supermofo View Post
    Absolutely he was a world champion but I'm talking about his results now, as in what talent it coming through. Kent is currently 17th with 4 points in 3 rounds following pretty much nothing since his WC. He isn't hot property.
    Ok. I'll give you that

11. The following user liked this post made by Yorick:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Go Back to Forum My Forum