TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, don't block the ads check them out instead. Thank you.

Thread: Dainese Carve Master 2 jacket and pants, black/red/grey/white, barely worn

A Bit Bored
    Liked 0 in 0 posts

Default Dainese Carve Master 2 jacket and pants, black/red/grey/white, barely worn

TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like
    the content you find here, don't block the ads check
    them out instead. Thank you.
    Hi all,

I have a full (jacket and pants) and nearly new 2018 Dainese Carve Master 2 suit for sale, size 50. Worn on one weekend trip for about 8 hours total, so in absolutely excellent condition. It was bought new from the Dainese store in Manchester with a credit note for a returned D-Explorer (I have all proof of purchase here) and after all the faff of the exchange and such I'm not sure I like it all that much so I'm now selling it to rid myself of the whole affair.

Retails for about 750 at the store and 680 on eBay with about 2 weeks for delivery, I'll take anything close to 650 or best offer below that. Collection from M16, or happy to deliver around Manchester or the North West (within reason, but I can always meet at the Cat and Fiddle!).

Happy to post pictures if absolutely needed, but as I say condition is totally as new. I still have all the tags.

Cheers!

Frod
    Last edited by froddd; 10-05-18 at 22:36. Reason: Online price ajustement

Liked 4,793 in 2,998 posts
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Dainese Carve Master 2 jacket and pants, black/red/grey/white, barely worn

Can buy new on Ebay for 680

A Bit Bored
    Liked 0 in 0 posts

Default Re: Dainese Carve Master 2 jacket and pants, black/red/grey/white, barely worn

True, with about 2 weeks for delivery and by purchasing items separately. So I guess what I'm offering ought to be considered a decent deal if I'm letting it go for 650 or thereabouts, and you live in the north west 😉

As I said, worn once, looks absolutely brand new, and I would not hesitate to return it to the shops if this wasn't already paid for with a credit note. Which I have with me, in case anyone is wondering!

Awaiting offers!

Go Back to Forum My Forum

TRC Affiliates - Help TRC make a small amount of commission