TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, don't block the ads check them out instead. Thank you.

Thread: Cat5E/6 network cable

Liked 979 in 648 posts
    Blog Entries

Default Cat5E/6 network cable

TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like
    the content you find here, don't block the ads check
    them out instead. Thank you.
    I've got a few hundred metres of Cat5E network cable and a little bit of Cat 6 (I say little, probably around 100m, not sure, will have to check though). I don't need it any more, and selling it on ebay will be a ballache because people will want short lengths with connectors on, and I will not be able to compete on price with the chinese so I'll end up paying to get rid of it. So I'm looking for someone who wants long lengths or large amounts.

Any takers? It doesn't owe me much, so 20 for you lot? Delivery on top, but that shouldn't be much from one of the couriers. Collection in one lot from Wigan or nearby, or individually over a few weeks from London Bridge. I can firm up on details on the weekend. Sale wanted to fund my Bass Guitar Acquisition Syndrome.

Ta.

2. TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, don't block the ads check them out instead. Thank you.
    Liked 979 in 648 posts
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Cat5E/6 network cable

Cat 6 gone, now Cat 5E left.

Go Back to Forum My Forum