TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, don't block the ads check them out instead. Thank you.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Cost effect mobile phone

Liked 4,907 in 3,280 posts

Default Re: Cost effect mobile phone

TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like
    the content you find here, don't block the ads check
    them out instead. Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernieeccles View Post
    For a light user like myself, I find a sim from these people pretty good at 1p per minute, 1p per text and 1p per megabyte of data. They use the EE network as well which has good coverage.
    https://www.1pmobile.com/
    "To keep your account and SIM active, just make at least one 10 top-up every 120 days."

Not good for a very light user such as myself. Three has cost me less than 6 since October 2017, 1pmobile would have cost me 40.

(And I had a SIM from Delight Mobile which piggybacked the EE network. Data coverage was crap and the credit expired after 90 days.)

Liked 2,448 in 1,511 posts

Default Re: Cost effect mobile phone

If anybody else is reading this thread and wants to know the best site to check out costs I highly recommend this chap. It was through him that I got my Asda/EE Sim. I didn't want a monthly fixed rate bundle that I knew I wouldn't use. As such I went for PAYG. Great as long as you use it once every 180 days. Minimum top up 1.00

https://kenstechtips.com/index.php/f...d-and-compared

3. The following 2 users liked this useful post by KorkyKat:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Go Back to Forum My Forum

TRC Affiliates - Help TRC make a small amount of commission