TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, don't block the ads check them out instead. Thank you.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rockingham, the final EVER Rockingham.... 8th Sept

Liked 1,415 in 1,006 posts

Default Re: Rockingham, the final EVER Rockingham.... 8th Sept

TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like
    the content you find here, don't block the ads check
    them out instead. Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Weeksy View Post
    dont be a cock just for the sake of it
    What you've done is made a name calling abusive post.

Pot, kettle, black?

You just couldn't leave it could you. Keyboard warrior!

Liked 10,523 in 6,029 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ant View Post
    What you've done is made a name calling abusive post.

Pot, kettle, black?

You just couldn't leave it could you. Keyboard warrior!
    Listen you fucking spacker, the thread was going perfectly well, but you being a fucking prick had to jump in with a dig at Tomcat for no other reason than YOU being the fucking keyboard warrior you stupid twat. You're too fucking blind to see you're the problem, not him. He was perfectly polite and apologised for being wrong, but you waded in like a fucking retard.

Bellend.

3. The following 9 users liked this useful post by Weeksy:

Listen you fucking spacker, the thread was going perfectly well, but you being a fucking prick had to jump in with a dig at Tomcat for no other reason than YOU being the fucking keyboard warrior you stupid twat. You're too fucking blind to see you're the problem, not him. He was perfectly polite and apologised for being wrong, but you waded in like a fucking retard.

Bellend.
    Well hang on a minute.

All I said was 'again'....

...then you jump in with nothing but abuse, name calling and insults. I was reasonable in my reply to you, but look at your post. You've gone and done it again.

So you think I've done wrong in using one word which was 'again' and in response to that you can justify using the words above? Can you justify the abuse that you've hurled at me over one word, the word 'again'? What is wrong with you?

I was not abusive to tomcat OR you.

You can't carry on with such anger. You need to take a good look at how you conduct yourself here and try to justify what you've just said.

Liked 1,310 in 837 posts

Well hang on a minute.

All I said was 'again'....

...then you jump in with nothing but abuse, name calling and insults. I was reasonable in my reply to you, but look at your post. You've gone and done it again.

So you think I've done wrong in using one word which was 'again' and in response to that you can justify using the words above?

You need to take a good look at how you conduct yourself here and try to justify what you've just said.
    And everything he said was right. We all know the implication behind the word "again" and the context in which it was used and clearly Weeksy was as unimpressed as I that you would try and belittle one of the forum's better contributors (significantly better than you, for example) and called you out on it - rightly so and using the same language as you'd get if you'd said it in a conversation in the pub. Man up, you got called for trying to be clever.

6. The following 4 users liked this useful post by Lostboy:

Quote Originally Posted by Lostboy View Post
    And everything he said was right. We all know the implication behind the word "again"
    and the context in which it was used and clearly Weeksy was as unimpressed as I that you would try and belittle one of the forum's better contributors (significantly better than you, for example) and called you out on it - rightly so and using the same language as you'd get if you'd said it in a conversation in the pub. Man up, you got called for trying to be clever.
    Do you? So what is the implication? What context is it? How can you be the better man and use the abuse in response? He didn't call me out on anything, it's not rightly so. You can't go speaking to people like that.

And everything he said was right? So can you document each thing said with explanations as to how its right and justified?

Man up? I said one non abusive word. If that's the response I get for it, then it's not me who has to man up. Weeks has just blown it out of proportion with his abusive tantrum.

You can't carry on with such anger. You need to take a good look at how you conduct yourself here and try to justify what you've just said.
    Nope, i ignore 99% of the things you write because you don't do them in my threads, but you walk up into my thread and start it, then you're fair game and open to whatever i deem necessary to put you in your place. Although i honestly doubt it will have any effect as you don't actually see you were in the wrong... But you were.

In exactly the same way if we met in person and you spoke to someone like that in my conversation i'd call you out on it... If you were doing it to them on the other side of the room, i'd leave you to it.

Nope, i ignore 99% of the things you write because you don't do them in my threads, but you walk up into my thread and start it, then you're fair game and open to whatever i deem necessary to put you in your place. Although i honestly doubt it will have any effect as you don't actually see you were in the wrong... But you were.
    You know what, I'm a reasonable man.

Had you gone about it another way, I think I'd say 'yeah fair enough', but you're trying to put me in the far wrong after what you've just said to me. You've got to accept that if you say the things you've just said, you will be questioned on it and pulled up for it.

You know what, I'm a reasonable man.

Had you gone about it another way, I think I'd say 'yeah fair enough', but you're trying to put me in the far wrong after what you've just said to me. You've got to accept that if you say the things you've just said, you will be questioned on it and pulled up for it.
    Go for it... Let me know when you're ready to pull me up.

Liked 2,325 in 1,053 posts

Ant, have you not considered that your constant, tedious, repetition of puerile puns, the way you obsess about things and repeat the same nonsense ad nauseum (even your signature line is a mishmash of your piss taking childishness) and your faux outrage at strong language mean your value to forum may be perceived as somewhere between low and zero. So when you start taking pointless digs at someone who I, and many others here, value then it's no wonder you get called out on it.

12. The following 4 users liked this useful post by nidge:

Liked 1,310 in 837 posts

Do you? So what is the implication? What context is it? How can you be the better man and use the abuse in response? He didn't call me out on anything, it's not rightly so. You can't go speaking to people like that.

And everything he said was right? So can you document each thing said with explanations as to how its right and justified?

Man up? I said one non abusive word. If that's the response I get for it, then it's not me who has to man up. Weeks has just blown it out of proportion with his abusive tantrum.
    Oh bless, you are a little snowflake today aren't you.

Don't pretend you weren't trying to belittle TC with the post, the use of the word and the use of the quote to make sure it referred. You got called on it - and will continue to get called on it - so man up and either stand by the post, none of us are going to be surprised that you're that small-minded, or apologise. The farce of the defence that you are trying to muster demeans you even further (if that were possible in my eyes).

Quote Originally Posted by nidge View Post
    Ant, have you not considered that your constant, tedious, repetition of puerile puns, the way you obsess about things and repeat the same nonsense ad nauseum (even your signature line is a mishmash of your piss taking childishness) and your faux outrage at strong language mean your value to forum may be perceived as somewhere between low and zero. So when you start taking pointless digs at someone who I, and many others here, value then it's no wonder you get called out on it.
    No not really. It's called having a sense of humour, some people have it, some don't. Don't worry too much over it if you can't think of witty puns or don't find it funny. It's not that big a deal surely.

Oh bless, you are a little snowflake today aren't you.
    No not at all. People can't go speaking to people like that. You can call people on things, but swearing, name calling, insults like that, come on, there's a line to draw.

But instead of getting into the argument which you're trying to dig into, let me be the better person and say

sorry Weeks if I disturbed the thread. I didn't mean it to cause upset.

Go for it... Let me know when you're ready to pull me up.
    Well I did and you didn't like it and others didn't, but as I've said, sorry if I disturbed the thread. I didn't mean to. Usually TRC has a good sense of humour, which appears to be dead now.

If you want, I'll remove my comments from your thread.

Liked 1,310 in 837 posts

There was nothing humorous about the comment or the intention behind it.

Your defence of it as an attempt at humour is, perhaps, the most amusing part of the whole sorry affair.

Your attempt to try and cast Weeksy as the villain is even more pathetic.

16. The following 3 users liked this useful post by Lostboy:

Your attempt to try and cast Weeksy as the villain is even more pathetic.
    That's not what I've tried to do at all, but someone can't speak to someone like that, it is an unreasonable response.

Though, I have said I'm sorry, which is more than you can do, you appear to just want to carry on an argument and by responding to you all I'm doing is feeding your argument.

For some, saying sorry is actually the hardest thing to do. But I've apologised and wish no hard feelings on anyone.

That's not what I've tried to do at all, but someone can't speak to someone like that, it is an unreasonable response.

Though, I have said I'm sorry, which is more than you can do, you appear to just want to carry on an argument and by responding to you all I'm doing is feeding your argument.

For some, saying sorry is actually the hardest thing to do. But I've apologised and wish no hard feelings on anyone.
    Apart from Tomcat.

Fwiw, I'd say exactly the same thing in person under the same circumstances. I'm not shy as telling someone they're out of line.

19. The following 2 users liked this useful post by Weeksy:

Liked 124 in 85 posts

<Quickly checks he's not wandered into General Mayhem>

Well I've booked, seems only fair to give Rockingham one last go before it becomes a sink estate.

That said if they told me they were just going to build big flats on top of the garages, I'd be tempted but they'll probably make it all 20 mph and stick a bunch of round-abouts along the straights.

pre-post edit.... looks like the local paper is saying its to become an industrial park focusing on automotive logistics...

"by creating a logistics hub where its occupiers provide a range of de-fleet, remarketing, refurbishment and storage services for the automotive industry. About 100,000 square feet of vehicle processing facilities will be based across the 250-acre site in Mitchell Road."

Read more at: https://www.northantstelegraph.co.uk...cuit-1-8607889

21. The following 2 users liked this useful post by Fizzy:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Go Back to Forum My Forum

TRC Affiliates - Help TRC make a small amount of commission