TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, don't block the ads check them out instead. Thank you.

Thread: Air Arms TX200 MKIII Walnut stock .177 rifle length R/H air rifle

Liked 5 in 4 posts

Default Air Arms TX200 MKIII Walnut stock .177 rifle length R/H air rifle

TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like
    the content you find here, don't block the ads check
    them out instead. Thank you.
    Air Arms TX200 MKIII Walnut stock .177 rifle length R/H air rifle with Hawke Sport HD AO IR 4-12X50 MIL DOT RETICLE sight and Plano Pro-Max pillar lock hard single gun case

As new, fired less than 100 pellets. Beautiful gun. Loads more pics on request. Bought set up from Pellpax.co.uk where current package is 740. Will include targets and pellet catchers.

IMG_20180905_200604 2.jpgIMG_20180905_201056 2.jpgIMG_20180905_200746 2.jpg

2. The following user liked this post made by Spider101:

Liked 1,439 in 1,007 posts
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Air Arms TX200 MKIII Walnut stock .177 rifle length R/H air rifle

How lovely. Why might one ask?? Way too rich & good for me-I'm more on the SMK catalogue of things

For those who don't know what this is: https://www.air-arms.co.uk/product-r...-winning-rifle

Small beer but oddly enough I bought a lesser model of your scope for a friend of mine this week, fitted it & shook it down.
    https://uk.hawkeoptics.com/vantage-3...o-mil-dot.html

It's very, very tasty plus this year's learning for me has been all about parallax. This scope has the all vital AO, which means you can dial out the parallax errors to your heart's content.

Where was the best explanation I found for me? On youtube somewhere, looks military. BRB...

EDIT: done & dusted in under 5 minutes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7Q9O_jzs6Q
    Last edited by Editor; 06-09-18 at 12:44.

4. The following user liked this post made by Editor:

Liked 5 in 4 posts

It was bought when I was flush and had a place to use it, now divorced some of the toys have to go as I'm getting some cash together to buy the kids bikes.

Nice bit of info Editor, it is a lovely bit of kit

Liked 5 in 4 posts

Liked 882 in 449 posts

hmmmmm, I do get tempted to spend on nice things like this when I really have no need for it!! I've broken my air rifle (cheapie) and the local shops are cr*p and won't fix it for me, so this would be a nice replacement.

I'm really not doing a good job of talking myself out of it am I?

Should Get Out More Julian_Boolean's Avatar
    Liked 2,565 in 1,531 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spider101 View Post
    It was bought when I was flush and had a place to use it, now divorced some of the toys have to go as I'm getting some cash together to buy the kids bikes.

Nice bit of info Editor, it is a lovely bit of kit
    What size children, I've got a couple of childrens bikes surplus to requirements, both hardly used and too small for my children.

Liked 5 in 4 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Julian_Boolean View Post
    What size children, I've got a couple of childrens bikes surplus to requirements, both hardly used and too small for my children.
    My kids are growing and now need adult sized bikes but that's a really kind offer, thanks.

Liked 1,439 in 1,007 posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordboy View Post
    I've broken my air rifle (cheapie) and the local shops are cr*p and won't fix it for me,
    I'm not bad with air rifles-just restored a 40 year old Webley for an old friend. Depends on what you bust & what that then went on to bust. Details palease! Make & model too**

But this AA is of a different order above just about anything. BTW over the last few days I've been using the above mate's Webley which is 0.177 up against a new Chinese 0.22. I suspect they're making much the same power of about 10ftlb. For target shooting & general precision I'm much preferring 0.177 calibre. Which is a bit annoying as both of my own are 0.22! Anyhows I'm a plinker at heart, so 0.22 is best for me really. But 0.177 are so immediate, so fast. Even this Webley up against my own BSA Mercury bruiser.

** There might not be much economical point. The Webley was my mate's childhood toy so has attachment. But this 0.22 I've been shaking down is a cheap SMK underlever which I picked up from a shop, brand new, 69.99. OK it is a bit rough & as per all forum reports will need stripping etc, but for 70 it's a steal for a plinker. Actually I strongly suspect after I've got at it, it will be rather accurate. It's grouping pretty well & that's had barely 20 down it & a crude light lube bath with those too.

But I'd love a real quality piece for just a few hours.

Anyhow if you're really mean about pricing up the 2nd hand on that scope & the proper job (hard) case that means the rifle is only about 270, which is a bit of a steal.

11. The following user liked this post made by Editor:

Liked 5 in 4 posts

Now sold

Go Back to Forum My Forum

TRC Affiliates - Help TRC make a small amount of commission