TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, don't block the ads check them out instead. Thank you.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Repeat after me: "BikeSafe is NOT training".

Should Get Out More
    Liked 729 in 430 posts

Default Re: Repeat after me: "BikeSafe is NOT training".

TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like
    the content you find here, don't block the ads check
    them out instead. Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deer Stalker View Post
    When I was involved in Bikesafe I would point out to the assembled that related training could take many forms, yes IAM and ROSPA but also track, off road, slow riding, mental approach etc and very definately other pro trainers
    Yes, Kat Smith (who was active in 'the other place') as Brat, if I remember right who was the original BikeSafe London coordinator was very happy to mention "and reputable pro trainers". When she moved on, I sent the new coordinator a quick email introducing myself and mentioning Kat and I had exchanged ideas... I didn't even get an acknowledgement.

Liked 511 in 289 posts
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Repeat after me: "BikeSafe is NOT training".

Personally I feel any activity where you’re given advice or instruction can be classified as training.

I’ve done various ‘courses’ in the earlier years of my riding career including bikesafe and the observed rides that my local police bike section did were probably among the most consise and effective advice and instruction I’ve had.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Go Back to Forum My Forum

TRC Affiliates - Help TRC make a small amount of commission