Thread: Apologies to any lawyers...

Liked 927 in 395 posts
    Blog Entries

Talking Apologies to any lawyers...

On their way to church to get married, a young Catholic couple were involved in a fatal car accident. Being good Catholics they found themselves sitting outside the Pearly Gates waiting for St. Peter to process them in, and they began to wonder: could they possibly have a wedding ceremony in Heaven? When St. Peter finally shows up, they ask him.St Peter says "I don't know. This is the first time anyone has asked. Let me go find out" and he leaves them sitting at the Gate. After three months, St Peter finally returns, looking somewhat bedraggled. "Yes," he informs the couple "I can get you married in Heaven." "Great!" said the couple "But we were just wondering, what if things don't work out? Could we also get a divorce here?""You must be bloody joking," says St. Peter, red-faced with frustration, slamming his clipboard to the ground."What's wrong?" ask the frightened couple."OH, COME ON!" St. Peter shouts "It took me three months to find a priest up here.....Do you have any idea how long it'll take me to find a lawyer?"

2. The following 4 users liked this useful post by hawker:

Go Back to Forum My Forum

TRC Affiliates - Help TRC make a small amount of commission