TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, don't block the ads check them out instead. Thank you.

Thread: Recommend me a 20" or thereabouts monitor

Should Get Out More
    Liked 3,575 in 2,074 posts
    Blog Entries

Default Recommend me a 20" or thereabouts monitor

TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like
    the content you find here, don't block the ads check
    them out instead. Thank you.
    My ex current one is a Phillips 200wp: https://uk.pcmag.com/philips-200wp/2.../philips-200wp

It's done me fine for the last 12 years and has now stopped doing anything. I've had it apart and can't see anything wrong.

I'd like integrated speakers, I don't game, I don't need a camera, I don't like touchscreens, and am unlikely to use it as a TV. What's out there? Any other features I should know about? Any advantage in a widescreen?

One minor restriction is height, under 400mm on its stand would be good, but if not it's easily got round.

Liked 22 in 10 posts

Default Re: Recommend me a 20" or thereabouts monitor

22"+ wide screen is more the norm now, would suggest LED rather than LCD now. You've not mentioned price but check out Amazon, quite a few under 150 that more than fit the bill and if you get one that has adjustable height you should find that at lowest setting it shouldn't be much over 400mm. Myself I'd be looking at a Dell S2319H 23-inch ultrathin Monitor if I was going to replace a screen with a small one

Go Back to Forum My Forum

TRC Affiliates - Help TRC make a small amount of commission