TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, don't block the ads check them out instead. Thank you.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Official™ Friday Thread - 12/10/2018

Should Get Out More
    Liked 3,575 in 2,074 posts
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Official™ Friday Thread - 12/10/2018

TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like
    the content you find here, don't block the ads check
    them out instead. Thank you.
    Just back from a week on Islay, lovely it was too. Just like home but a bit greener and a bit less windy.

Tomorrow: Doing the laundry.

Sunday: Ferry to Skye and driving to Thurso for work.

Liked 2,762 in 1,374 posts

Some girly stuff involving hair bleach and pink dye today, then knitting stuff

Tomorrow - going to my first Catholic Mass since I was 11. It's a mass for my friend that died last weekend - not sure if it is like a normal mass or like a funeral. The church looks to be in a fabulous spot on the opposite side of the valley. Will hide in the back of the church as going on my own (although I will know people there); just want to go. The cremation is in Chambéry, but I am not planning to go to that. Then probably a coffee and cake at my favourite cafe in Bourg, maybe catch up with some friends (friendly faces will be good if they are about) then home. Possibly a walk up the mountain a bit to watch the sun set and remember the people I miss so much.

Sunday - no major plans yet. Maybe some more 'surfing' to try and find a suitable shower tray and screen, and small basin. Ideally without having to drive for hours to get them!

3. The following user liked this post made by Noggin:

Liked 2,856 in 1,531 posts

Today: Working

Tomorrow: working again .....however as the weather is ok here and the traffic is lighter on a Saturday i "might" take the new bike in for a run as not been on it since i picked it up almost 2 weeks ago due to shoulder issues .... fucked off looking at it in the shed and fucked off driving the car in and back everyday so hey ho, wish me well

Sunday: weather is shit, its my one day off in 9 so i feel BSB watching and at least 2 of the kids round at some point during the day for a roast dinner as we had all 5 visit last Sunday (i include future daughter in law as part of the 5 rather than my 2 and Sams 2)

5. The following 3 users liked this useful post by Bigyin:

Liked 2,786 in 1,440 posts

Quote Originally Posted by balbas View Post
    Thanks. There's no getting to it in this weather though - I'm not trying to row out to the mooring when it's howling a gale, so it'll have to just look after itself until next week. But thank you for the offer.
    I've just had a Facebook message from someone who keeps their boat next to mine. She's still there, still floating and with no obvious signs of damage. Hurrah!

7. The following 2 users liked this useful post by balbas:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Go Back to Forum My Forum

TRC Affiliates - Help TRC make a small amount of commission