TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, don't block the ads check them out instead. Thank you.
Page 490 of 490 FirstFirst ... 390440480488489490
Results 7,336 to 7,337 of 7337

Thread: The Brexit bottom line ...

Liked 1,193 in 794 posts
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Brexit bottom line ...

TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like
    the content you find here, don't block the ads check
    them out instead. Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by rudolph View Post
    The rifts caused by this will haunt this country for decades.
    At risk of being shouted down for once again pointing out that we are all life limited, but some are slightly further along the coil than others, you are correct. I'll give you perhaps 2 (in other words a maximum of four Parliaments) before the rift is irrelevant and all that will be left is people remembering how they came -> <- this close to being screwed over by a Tory government, whilst the Labour 'opposition' sat there and cheered on the sidelines, whipping their MPs to become active participants in the betrayal at (in)appropriate times.

Really Bored
    Liked 1,253 in 701 posts

Default Re: The Brexit bottom line ...

Quote Originally Posted by Bobzilla View Post
    At risk of being shouted down for once again pointing out that we are all life limited, but some are slightly further along the coil than others, you are correct. I'll give you perhaps 2 (in other words a maximum of four Parliaments) before the rift is irrelevant and all that will be left is people remembering how they came -> <- this close to being screwed over by a Tory government, whilst the Labour 'opposition' sat there and cheered on the sidelines, whipping their MPs to become active participants in the betrayal at (in)appropriate times.
    The rift is deeper than parliaments....

Your continued assurance all young people want in, isnít true. Perhaps a greater amount of the younger demographic does, but thatís a} not all of them and b} I believe as many of these young grow older - just as people turn more conservative as they age - more will see the EU for what it is, a power hungry arcane bureaucracy designed to feather the nest of bureaucrats while ever trampling on their electoral power and decide they want out and the chance was spunked.

Go Back to Forum My Forum

TRC Affiliates - Help TRC make a small amount of commission